Which movie did you first hear the F word?

Tools    

For me it was Thunderbolt and Lightfoot where George Kennedy tells an obnoxious kid to go f*ck a duck.

Absolutely no feckin' idea, might as well ask me when the first time I heard someone utter "good morning" in a film was

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I don't remember either. I remember when I thought it was shocking and taboo, but now it's just whatever.

I can tell if a film is over using it to feel edgy or if it flows naturally. Taking of Pelham 123 remake felt very awkward and forced.

Suspect's Reviews

This might just do nobody any good.
Probably The Fly (1986). I remember saying it after watching an X-Men movie (could'a been a deleted scene) and getting in trouble.

Some home movies, I reckon. "Get the fu*k down from there before you break something, and stop being such a little @sshole! Stand up straight and keep your godd@mn hands to yourself or so help me I will put this camera down and you will know pain!"

Theatrically, probably Stripes was my first. On cable, I have no idea?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Probably Goodfellas. I always remember i first saw some of it when i was 6, since i was staying with my sister and brother in-law the night before we went to Florida in 1999. I'm not sure if i actually heard Fudge since i only saw about 15 minutes of it, but then i don't think that film goes 15 minutes without saying fudge.

The Godfather (1972) first run at the drive-in theater, I was a little kid, not sure why my parents took me to see that...I guess baby sitters were expensive back in the day

The Godfather (1972) first run at the drive-in theater, I was a little kid, not sure why my parents took me to see that...I guess baby sitters were expensive back in the day
I actually know a random bit of useless trivia that the f-word isn't said in the first one, it's said a few times in the second though. Unless that is wrong but i can't think of it being said in it.

Oh heck! I thought for sure that would be the earliest I'd heard an F bomb.

Hmmm, I'm not sure know what movie it would be. My dad took us to a bunch of R rated movies when I was a kid. It might be this one which I also seen at the theater as a kid....Dirty Mary Crazy Larry (1974)

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I dont know but it must have been pretty early because my baby brother used to talk about KenF******FriedChicken and I;m pretty sure the f bomb wasnt used in my family home back then. He certainly knew it was a bad word, too. Would say it for laughs, the lil attention whore. And he was only about two. Or he would run around the house newd yelling I Have A Stiffy. The face of an angel and the potty mouth of satan. Bless.

I hope those words are OK to use here otherwise lemme know and I'll delete.

Thinking back to what movies I was allowed to see and at what age I viewed them, the most likely movie where I first heard the F word was probably Spaceballs.

Now I heard Marty McFly curse up a storm in Back to the Future when I was a 5, but I do not remember the F word in that trilogy.

This might just do nobody any good.
Probably Blue Velvet. There was lots of it.
Frank Booth: best teacher of the F word.

Damned if I know. My parents didn't exactly shelter me from it. I was watching R rated movies at a pretty young age because my mom hates kids' movies and didn't want to get stuck watching them if she could avoid it.