Musical Artist Movie Hall of Fame

Tools    

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
WELCOME Destiny!!

And I do hope you join, Thursday!!

And Camo you goa- oh, wait, this wasn't gonna work again. . . crap
Though VERY valid reasons and you really do a whole lot, so. . . purely understandable

WELCOME Destiny!!

And I do hope you join, Thursday!!
I've got to be out of my mind, but I'm in. Thanks, sweetie! It helps a whole lot when there's people as sweet as you involved.

I tried like crazy to get a few other people involved, but so far I just have 2-3 that will check it out, or they're already thinking about it. Bummers!

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
The reveal will be tomorrow. I don't know when just yet. I planned on doing it early but with this unexpected snow situation that is suddenly going to happen, I may do it later in the day (mainly because I will be shoveling for awhile).

So today is the last call for anyone who might want to join before the nominations are revealed tomorrow.

To be honest, I still don't have anything picked out. There are about 5 films that I am thinking about, but I am just not certain which one of those I really want to nominate the most. I have a different reason for nominating each one, but I haven't been able to settle on just one of them yet.

The reveal will be tomorrow.
To be honest, I still don't have anything picked out. There are about 5 films that I am thinking about, but I am just not certain which one of those I really want to nominate the most. I have a different reason for nominating each one, but I haven't been able to settle on just one of them yet.
Sounds great and I TOTALLY feel your pain. I had a few choices as well, it was that the one I went for, was screaming the loudest "pick me!" lol

Sounds great and I TOTALLY feel your pain. I had a few choices as well, it was that the one I went for, was screaming the loudest "pick me!" lol
I wish one would scream like that at me! There are basically only 3 people in my life that know I participate in these things - my mother and 2 of my brothers. I gave them the list of films and told them to choose one. Of course they all chose something different. So, in the end, it will still be my decision. Oh, it is just too much to take.

OK. This is what I have decided.

As what was just suggested to me, I will still do the reveal tomorrow - March 1st, but I will also still give that extra day to anyone who chooses to add a second movie to the HoF. Then there will be a second reveal with the other films the next day, March 2nd.

Is it too late for me to join this HoF?
I don't know if Vamp is still online but the deadline is not up yet, so I'm sure she would be happy to have you!
Please PM your nomination to me by Tuesday, February 28, 12:00 Midnight CST.
It's only 10:50 CST right now.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I don't know if Vamp is still online but the deadline is not up yet, so I'm sure she would be happy to have you!
It's only 10:50 CST right now.

Thanks. She sent me a PM telling me it's not too late, so I sent her my nom.

I'll figure out a second movie to nominate later tonight. (It's hard to think about musical movies while I'm listening to the songs in the song tournament.)

Glad to have you GBG I'm curious as to what you will pick. I think you might like my nom.

I'll only give you one hint. I tried to stay away from music that I thought everyone would hate, so it's not a country music movie. It's more of a common type of music. Hopefully everyone will like it.

I definitely like the two concepts and that they're going at the exact same time. Should be a lot of fun

I grew up on a lot of the musicals during the sixties and seventies were ALWAYS on TV when I was young so I'm looking forward to revisiting them and to see some of the older ones that I haven't seen since childhood.

I definitely like the two concepts and that they're going at the exact same time. Should be a lot of fun

Yeah, I like the idea of the two similar but different HoFs running at the same time too. Musicals and rom-coms are my two favorite movie genres, so I'm looking forward to these HoFs.

don't see a RomCom HoF, we may have to see if there's an interest for that one lol

There don't seem to be a lot of rom-com fans here, but I'd be interested in a rom-com HoF if there are enough people interested in it. (As long as we don't get a bunch of zombie and werewolf rom-coms. I don't know, some of the people here might even nominate slasher rom-coms )