The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
I know, right. One I take issue with (and I'll step off my high horsie) is labelling someone a muslim when it's not in context. People dont get called christians out of context. Why label someone by a book they may or may not follow. He's brown so I'll just call him muslim, or she's wearing a headscarf so I'll just label her a muslim.

Rant of the morning done and dusted.
it's one thing to label someone else incorrectly, without full understanding, but it's a very different matter to give yourself a label, the way Matt/Kendra has. i sense it gives him a sense of comfort to finally have something to identify himself as, after so long having a disconnect

anyway, just kinda throwing that out there that this isn't about labeling other people, it was about labeling yourself

You can't win an argument just by being right!
it's one thing to label someone else incorrectly, without full understanding, but it's a very different matter to give yourself a label, the way Matt/Kendra has. i sense it gives him a sense of comfort to finally have something to identify himself as, after so long having a disconnect

anyway, just kinda throwing that out there that this isn't about labeling other people, it was about labeling yourself
Yes, I did actually say that back when this side thread started. I have no issue with people labelling themselves and I think my wording was - maybe it gives a sense of belonging, or something like that. Probably got lost in the chitty chat.

Leslie was anxious to fill out her Oscar ballot.
So THAT'S what happened.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
HA! You're a genius. Leslie did it. TROLL!

Legend in my own mind
Myself with Eric Cantona last week. My absolute hero. For those that don't know he's and ex footballer and now an 'actor'.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Eric and I edited.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	29214  

Myself with Eric Cantona last week. My absolute hero. For those that don't know he's and ex footballer and now an 'actor'.
fantastic! how did you come to meet him?

Legend in my own mind
fantastic! how did you come to meet him?
He was doing some shows at the Lowry and I saw him on his way in. I just stuttered "asdgusad ahagdgahg asygajgajeskig fsdhgd ggggsfsyayassss picture please Eric?"

He was doing some shows at the Lowry and I saw him on his way in. I just stuttered "asdgusad ahagdgahg asygajgajeskig fsdhgd ggggsfsyayassss picture please Eric?"
amazing! It's a great photo of both of you. Going to get a print up on your wall? I would!

Legend in my own mind
amazing! It's a great photo of both of you. Going to get a print up on your wall? I would!
Yeah I have. Also got him to sign my United Season ticket

Was the only thing that I had on me that wouldn't seem weird. It was that or my bank card

Yeah I have. Also got him to sign my United Season ticket

Was the only thing that I had on me that wouldn't seem weird. It was that or my bank card
That's lovely, very appropriate

You ready? You look ready.
New dress!!!

"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Unregistered User

Really jealous! Keane was my idol growing up but Cantona wasn't far behind.

Legend in my own mind
Nice one, where was that? You a Manc?
That was at a dinner at Old Trafford.

Yes I am. Exiled at the moment. Season ticket holder for 20 years.