Married With Children
The Mod Squad
Charlie's Angels
Seinfeld
Three's Company
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Curb Your Enthusiasm...or That '70s Show
Night Gallery
Night Gallery...wow...you're kind of showing your age there, can't remember the last time I saw that show referenced here, or anywhere for that matter.

So tell me, Roy, were you a big fan of Roseanne?
Haha...no I did not like it. There have been many popular sitcoms/shows I never liked. For example, I never could stand All in the Family. I just hated Archie Bunker. In real life, most people would just roll their eyes at that kind of bozo. And that's what I do whenever I hear him talk on the show. He's not likable, and not funny IMO.

Alright I guess I will list mine, I could have listed a BUNCH more but went with only 10

Laverne & Shirley
Star Trek Deep Space Nine
Star Trek Voyager
Star Trek Next Generation
Stat Trek original series
Love Boat
Outer Limits 1963-1965
Outer Limits 1995-2002
Third Rock From The Sun
Kung Fu

Night Gallery...wow...you're kind of showing your age there, can't remember the last time I saw that show referenced here, or anywhere for that matter.
How old are you Gideon? Have you seen the show? It's a fine series and quite similar in concept to the Twilight Zone.

There was another overlooked, obscure show on at the same time called "Circle of Fear". It wasn't associated with Rod Sterling however. The episodes focused exclusively on supernatural/horror themes, unlike Night Gallery which was broader. No cheesy vampire stories or anything like that. It only lasted for one season before being cancelled, and oh what a shame. All episodes, except for two, are available on youtube. Only one or two duds, but the rest were great episodes with some popular actors.

How old are you Gideon? Have you seen the show? It's a fine series and quite similar in concept to the Twilight Zone.

There was another overlooked, obscure show on at the same time called "Circle of Fear". It wasn't associated with Rod Sterling however. The episodes focused exclusively on supernatural/horror themes, unlike Night Gallery which was broader. No cheesy vampire stories or anything like that. It only lasted for one season before being cancelled, and oh what a shame. All episodes, except for two, are available on youtube. Only one or two duds, but the rest were great episodes with some popular actors.
Anybody remember The Dark Room? The opening credits frightening the crap out of me as a child!

Can't even begin to put this in order, and also nowhere near 10, sorry!.

The Wire
Six Feet Under
Game of Thrones
Inside No. 9
Love/Hate
Black Mirror
The Sopranos
Oz
Vikings
Black Sails
Sherlock
Flight of the Conchords
Justified
Breaking Bad
Peaky Blinders
The Fall
True Detective
Band of Brothers
Fargo
Stranger Things
Daredevil
Narcos
Boss
House of Cards (yes, I prefer the originals!)
The Office (UK)
Mr Robot
The Knick
Carnivale
American Horror Story

And to whoever said QI: ME TOO!!!! I also like to watch Pointless over tea. And OMFG I love all the Twilight Zone/Dark Room/ ALfred Hitchcock Presents type of show. ASHDAHSDJADSHK LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!

Told you I watch a lot of tv...I better just stop here because the list isn't even done. I know in 5 min I'm going to be wailing about BUT I FORGOT THIS ONE!!!! Like American Gothic. OMG MIDNIGHT CALLER!!! GARY COOOOOOLE!

*dies*

Anybody remember The Dark Room? The opening credits frightening the crap out of me as a child!
You mean this show?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081849/

I never heard of it, but like Circle of Fear, it appears to have been a short-lived show (even shorter) and in the same vein. I'll have to check it out.

Everyone should also check out Circle of Fear/Ghost Story. Creepy-cool open credits as well.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Q...PA7ssfg/videos

You mean this show?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081849/

I never heard of it, but like Circle of Fear, it appears to have been a short-lived show (even shorter) and in the same vein. I'll have to check it out.

Everyone should also check out Circle of Fear/Ghost Story. Creepy-cool open credits as well.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Qi__uDumnT4vHTPA7ssfg/videos

YAAAASSSS that's the one!!! I haven't seen it since I was a child (sorry for getting the name slightly wrong). Would buy this on DVD/BluRay if I could.

YAAAASSSS that's the one!!! I haven't seen it since I was a child (sorry for getting the name slightly wrong). Would buy this on DVD/BluRay if I could.
These seem to be the only episodes of Dark Room available on the internet:

@Roy C. There was an episode that stayed with me to this day, about a man who was a real knob to an old woman...gets retribution from her black cat.
I guess that cat's now your avatar.

Sorry, I meant Night Gallery.
You won't be disappointed All three seasons are good.