What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

Tools    

Legend in my own mind
Cappuccino with a hint of vanilla and a pain au chocolat

Just throwing handfull of walnuts to my mouth and sipping nice sweetened condensed milk while watching a movie

Wifey just bought me takeout from my favorite restaurant for cleaning the house today. I can't even get pictures of everything. I got my absolute favorite dish, lobster macaroni and cheese, plus shortrib macaroni and cheese, steak tips with mashed potato and green beans, meatball parmesan, angus steak sliders, stuffed quahogs, 2 orders of prime rib chili, brussel sprouts with bacon and caramelized onions, 2 tiramisu, and lemonberry cake. My wife only eats about a half plate of food, and the puppies get 1 plate, and the rest is for daddy

You can't win an argument just by being right!
OMG is that all for one sitting?

I do love the token piece of fruit!

OMG is that all for one sitting?

I do love the token piece of fruit!
No that will last me all day tomorrow too. The lobster and short rib dishes are large and filling.

Will you eat the banana?

I'm licking the screen searching for an american pizza, and a cup of tea.

Protein bar, big slice of coffee cake, Starbucks doubleshot and havarti cheese. Which I'm sharing with a tuxedo and a tortie. Just the cheese. Well, Lulu likes to lick the can.

Hmmm hvarti cheese.

I had leftover quiche lorraine for breakfast.

I can't eat things like that anymore. Just look at the pics and drool.

Here's what I'm not eating, though I found it humorous:

Single packed slice of limited editon bread. Highly collectible, you know.