IMDB Alumni, post here!

Tools    

MC for the Great Underground Circus
I am LOVING you guys right about now.
Remember when the PC called the radio and when he said to the radio woman that he had no harms or legs and his owner kept him inside the house, she told him to call the cops?

That's right....

LOVE ME MORE!!!!!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Oh lol Dani, that was so hilarious. They're still talking about that, hahaha! Loved those trolls, they're were indeed like a swarm of locusts - left nothing but the bare bones, lol!

Oops, wrong quote there. Not quite sure what happened here...
LOL. The good ole Armitage board. They were the days. The 3 or so old Stans were such a force to be reckoned with they killed a few accounts and even frightened off the wolf pack, who were actually quite well behaved. What about the older, educated gent who was always polite - they killed him.

Remember when the PC called the radio and when he said to the radio woman that he had no harms or legs and his owner kept him inside the house, she told him to call the cops?

That's right....

LOVE ME MORE!!!!!

That was Dr. Ruth!

I am LOVING you guys right about now.

Hmmmm crispy potatoes and a greek salad.

Damn I'm hungry. Didnt have dinner last night and brunch time is calling.

Hmmmm crispy potatoes and a greek salad.

Damn I'm hungry. Didnt have dinner last night and brunch time is calling.
I'm getting that uneasy feeling again.....

It's OK, mate. I would never hurt a lamb.

It's OK, mate. I would never hurt a lamb.
Sounds like you'd devour one, though....

Yeah, but it begins and ends with Boogie Nights. I will not even argue this point.
http://66.media.tumblr.com/eb40d16b2...k2r8o4_250.gif
Whoa! I guess I missed that movie!

You're absolutely right bud! I actually love him in every single movie he made! The guy was much more talented than anyone in his generation. Even when he's on screen for a short time, he gets your attention for his powerful performance. Doubt, Charlie Wilson's War, Owning Mahowny... and this list goes on!
You're not wrong. He was easily the most memorable aspect of Mission Impossible III as well. I still remember his chilling character, Owen Davian, in that movie and the coldness of his character. "Do you have a wife? Girlfriend? Because I'm gonna find her, whoever she is--I'm gonna find her and I'm gonna HURT her...and there's not a thing you'll be able to do about it. Ya know why? Because you're going to be THIS close to dead! Then I'm gonna kill YOU right in front of her."

Incredible performance there.

To be honest, I fell inlove with him in that sex scene.I thought he was super sexy. Along came polly - lovable slob you can't take anywhere. In that scene I just thought he was beautiful.
Many girls I know found him super attractive. I, as a guy, found him handsome with so much charisma! That sex scene was so real and so down to earth and I loved it, I am glad there are people like you who share mt point of view

*I'm going to have to confess that my praise for Mr. Zmed's performance wasn't entirely honest.*I do love Real Genius, partially (but not only) as a nearly ideal 80's time capsule movie. Going to ruin my good will by admitting that I've never seen Hot Pursuit, though.
Oh, my.....Cusack as a sad sack boyfriend of a lovely young lady whose family is taking them all on a private sailing vacation (ah, the 80's and all that disposable income!) but poor John thinks he can't go because he failed Chemistry at his boarding school (again, disposable income). But a kind hearted professor lets him slide and he follows them down there and wackiness and intrigue follws him as he tries to hook up with his girlfriend and her disapproving family. Made special because of Robert Loggia, Monte Markham, Jerry Stiller and a VERY young Ben Stiller.
And it has Level 42's "Lessons in Love" as its ending credits.

That was Dr. Ruth!
We are getting very close to reaching Peak 80s. All that's missing is somebody mentioning Billy Zabka's status as the greatest teen movie villain of all time.

We are getting very close to reaching Peak 80s. All that's missing is somebody mentioning Billy Zabka's status as the greatest teen movie villain of all time.
Well, he WAS the best around!

Many girls I know found him super attractive. I, as a guy, found him handsome with so much charisma! That sex scene was so real and so down to earth and I loved it, I am glad there are people like you who share mt point of view
My bro was jogging on Bondi beach one morning at dawn and had an eye meat as he ran straight by him. I swooned. Bro said the guy was very charismatic for sure.

Derp. Eye MEET, not eye meat.

HIJACK ALERT!!!

God I love early mornings on facebook. check the world's saddest music playing for that compilation. Hilarious

https://www.facebook.com/viralthread...2853954220625/

My bro was jogging on Bondi beach one morning at dawn and had an eye meat as he ran straight by him. I swooned. Bro said the guy was very charismatic for sure.
Who are you talking about Dani?

Can someone help please? Is there any way I can see my posted private messages? I see the ones I receive but not the ones I send. Is it possible to see those?

Can someone help please? Is there any way I can see my posted private messages? I see the ones I receive but not the ones I send. Is it possible to see those?
There's a little arrow next to "Private Messages" on the left when you're viewing them (ditto next to Messages: Inbox at the top of the page). Click that and select Sent Items.

They only save if you check the box to save them when sending, however. You can also have this box checked by default on your Edit Options page.

Also, if you want a quick answer from a mod, tag one of us in the post. I just happened to see this one, but otherwise, I might not.

A system of cells interlinked
You're absolutely right bud! I actually love him in every single movie he made! The guy was much more talented than anyone in his generation. Even when he's on screen for a short time, he gets your attention for his powerful performance. Doubt, Charlie Wilson's War, Owning Mahowny... and this list goes on!
I like Hoffman as much as the next guy, but saying he was much more talented than everyone else in his generation is a stretch. Quite a few people who were just as talented, if not more.