Picnic at Hanging Rock miniseries?

Tools    

Supposedly it will air this year in Australia as six part series on Foxtel. I am curious to see what they do with it. Not sure where is the USA I could watch it, but I will keep en eye on it.
http://deadline.com/2016/09/foxtel-p...ve-1201813672/

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Iconic aussie movie.Not sure how I feel about a reboot.

Iconic aussie movie.Not sure how I feel about a reboot.
Yeah I know. I am curious how they expand the storylines, but I get nervous when the main way of promoting the reboot is through a currently hot, young actress who was one of the stars on GOT. I smell a stunt there, but....what can I say. I loved the movie so much that I always get excited about anything to do with it. I seriously doubt anything close to the original in quality. Perhaps only if Peter Weir was involved in some way.

Saw this recently on Amazon Prime. It was ok. Definitely not great. The cinematography was spectacular and was pretty much the only saving grace of the series. They did manage to infuse similar mystery of the original to some extent, but only somewhat. The most offensive thing was how miscast Miss McCraw and Mrs. Appleyard actresses were. They were both such cool characters in the original, especially Miss McCraw who had an air of mystery about her completely absent from the new actress.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I don't even know if this is on here yet, D. I'm sure it must be but haven't caught it but I'm not sure I want to see a reboot.