Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!

Let's so what all the fuss is about. I loved Whiplash - one of my favorite films of that year and one of my favorite movie experiences... La La Land has the elements to succeed, but I'm nervous about it. I kind of don't even wanna watch it because of all the immense hype... no way it can ever live up to that. I hard sh*t things too though, so I try my best to just go in and clear my mind.
I don't like musical genre and gave up two songs in. Read some PoVs and thought I would give it another try. It's really charming.

You can't win an argument just by being right!

Alexandra's Project (2003)

Oh man, such a great movie. Not an easy watch but so good.

Not tonight, right now and I guess sixth or seventh time. Dogma (1999)

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
I just finished Marathon-ing the Millenium Series. I'm emotionally exhausted now but completely in love with Lisbeth Salander.

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."

Not tonight, right now and I guess sixth or seventh time. Dogma (1999)

That was a movie I liked depite it having both Ben Affleck snd Matt Damon in it, both of whom I couldn't stand at the time. Oh look at my Affleck-loving ass now. AND I like Matt Damon too. *ragequits self*

3rd time, I love this film and I feel like it just after running a half marathon haha

Legend in my own mind

Yesssss

I planned on watching Downfall, and maybe watch one of the many movies I have recorded

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Unpopular opinion: His best.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

That was a movie I liked depite it having both Ben Affleck snd Matt Damon in it, both of whom I couldn't stand at the time. Oh look at my Affleck-loving ass now. AND I like Matt Damon too. *ragequits self*
yeah, I know what you mean. What other Smith's movie you like.

I...obtained a copy of Assassian's Creed and am going to punish myself with it tonight.