Profile Banners...

Tools    

Legend in my own mind
Some of these are superb. Am I ok to 'steal', I mean use them?

If anyone can do me a Goonies one I would love that.

Yeah this thread is basically for throwing in pictures that other people might like
Or, showing off your new ones you're using.

I think there might be a Goonies one in here somewhere... but, giz a few minutes and I can put one together for you

Legend in my own mind
Yeah this thread is basically for throwing in pictures that other people might like
Or, showing off your new ones you're using.

I think there might be a Goonies one in here somewhere... but, giz a few minutes and I can put one together for you
Cheers for those. Appreciate it. Followed you on Twitter too, Not in a stalky way

If you are bored, @The Rodent, you are welcome to come up with a cool No Country inspired profile banner. Find whatever pic you want, do what you want. As long as it's cool looking.

Get at it!

I need some kind of animated-all-over profile banner (like you did for Miss Vicky) made by Rodent that I would love and keep forever. 'Cause I'm always getting rid of my profile banners after awhile, right now there's nothing. I want one made by Rodent.

Right @Sexy Celebrity

I've heard you mention Chainsaw 2 a few times...

How about, a clip, with animated Chainsaws on the left side?
Might need to ask Yods to add it to your banner as MoFo is sometimes iffy with animated banners.

Not bad for 20 minutes.

Yeah I believe the file size is too big. It won't animate.

Other than that, I'm really impressed. Both with the design and the idea.

Upload maximum is about 2MB. There are some online tools that reduce it, at the cost of quality, of course, but some will be too large to get under that threshold without losing quite a bit.

I might be able to bump it up a bit, as I think a lot of these end up being just a bit above 2MB.

Banners are 960x315...

I was thinking, if I make an image that is exactly 1/3 the proportions, 320x105 pixels, will MoFo automatically stretch the image to fit perfectly?