Do You Like the New Look?

Tools    

Yeah, a contest would be cool. As soon as we make a little dough from this site (I think we will eventually), I'll definetly consider some contests.

As for the popcorn...a friend of mine had a better idea...

You know those black dots on the main forum page? They "turn" yellow when there are new posts in that forum...my friend suggested having an empty tub of popcorn, and a full tub when there are new posts! Unfortunatly I'm not good at creating icons like that...but if I can find the images somewhere I'll DEFINETLY do it!

Keep the coments/votes coming!
Guess the tub thing never took effect.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Guess the tub thing never took effect.
Maybe it did...then maybe he got rid of it.

Or maybe he didn't, now he's contemplating it?

Or maybe....

Suspect's Reviews

We had the popcorn tub thing for years. Like, over a decade. We switched to red banners with the new design, though.
I wonder if there's snapshots/screenshots of the old design.

You have to have been there to have had the full effect.

You have to have been there to have had the full effect.
I wonder if there is anyone else besides maybe @Sexy Celebrity that signed up when the forum started, and is still an active member...I mean someone from 2000, so a member for almost 17 years.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I wonder if there is anyone else besides maybe @Sexy Celebrity that signed up when the forum started, and is still an active member...
LOL Steve, you rascal.

I wonder if there is anyone else besides maybe @Sexy Celebrity that signed up when the forum started, and is still an active member...I mean someone from 2000, so a member for almost 17 years.
My Mom was the 28th user to sign up, though you might say that doesn't count. Holden signed up just a little over a year into the site's existence.

This is about a month into the site's history. Note the aforementioned popcorn buckets:

This is a little over a year into the site's history, after our first major redesign:

And this is a little under two years into the site's history. Updated the popcorn buckets, but stuck with the same general concept. We kept this general layout for something like 11-12 years.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I love the layout to the forums, but i hate the colour.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I like the way it is now... Many other forums change for the heck of it, and it's no good. Especially when it comes to accessibility. In the last month or so, things have been added (individual pages, mentions). I think it would be great to keep the same layout, colors, etc., forever --- if it's broke, don't fix it..

A system of cells interlinked
The current design is light years beyond any of the other IMO.

Also, I haven't been here since 2000, but I came on board the site in 2003, so I have been here for quite some time.

Class of 2013

When was the site changed to this design again? It feels like i wasn't even here before this even though i know i was and for a decent amount of time.