Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
Yeah, I love Carey. I can't say I cared for Great Gatsby but she did fine in it. She did give my favorite of three beautiful performances in Never Let Me Go and even made a staring contest with Ryan Gosling affecting in Drive.

Gugino is beautiful and terribly underrated.

Edit: Courtney Eaton

You can try to hate on the smile all you want, it don't matter...

British Women are my weakness what can I say? I wanna move to the UK...

Felicity Jones:

What's to hate on? She's a beautiful woman. And since you like brit babes, you like Jule Christie? She may be before your time, but she's my favorite actress and a total bombshell.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Aishwarya Rai. Ridiculously goodlooking, and I dont even swing that way

What's to hate on? She's a beautiful woman. And since you like brit babes, you like Jule Christie? She may be before your time, but she's my favorite actress and a total bombshell.
I think she looks beautiful! I've just heard a lot of hate towards her smile because of her teeth but honestly it makes her look better imo.

Julie Christie is way before my time, I just looked her up and she looked like a babe back then definitely but she's 76 now way too old for my taste but she looks good for her age.

Another person I think will just keep getting better looking with age is Jennifer Aniston like god damn she's 48 and she puts half the women my age to shame...

Yeah Aniston is really getting better with age. Very very pretty, and a rocking body. I was never into Friends and dont think I even saw an episode but I remember thinking back then she was a bit of a dork. Really loving her in movies these days.

I dont know who that Nina is but she's certainly very comfortable in her own body.

Yeah Aniston is really getting better with age. Very very pretty, and a rocking body. I was never into Friends and dont think I even saw an episode but I remember thinking back then she was a bit of a dork. Really loving her in movies these days.
I was never into sitcoms so I never watched Friends but I always thought she was amazingly attractive especially back then-

-but I'm just surprised how good she still looks, some actresses don't age well but Aniston has.

it's the greek genes, I think.She has an exotic look while maintaining the girl next door look.

Still very happy this is a female beauty appreciation thread. Usually at the other place it's body shaming central. this is refreshing.

The most loathsome of all goblins
I dont know who that Nina is but she's certainly very comfortable in her own body.
She's a contortionist, model and former ballet dancer from Switzerland. There are photos in my collection I can't post here, but suffice to say, she definitely isn't shy.

LOL. I get that impression. Exquisite face. What's her heritage?

The most loathsome of all goblins
LOL. I get that impression. Exquisite face. What's her heritage?
I have no idea. All I know is that she's a James Bond fan so that makes her marriage material as far as I'm concerned.

I think she looks beautiful! I've just heard a lot of hate towards her smile because of her teeth but honestly it makes her look better imo.

Julie Christie is way before my time, I just looked her up and she looked like a babe back then definitely but she's 76 now way too old for my taste but she looks good for her age.

Another person I think will just keep getting better looking with age is Jennifer Aniston like god damn she's 48 and she puts half the women my age to shame...

Well concerning Julie Christie, I was only referring to back in the day anyway. I posted some pics of her on page 78. And Aniston, yeah...she's always been hot. But I never really liked her personality, on Friends that is, or Courtney's either. But I found myself more attracted to Courtney Cox at the time. Nowadays though, her face is distorted by all the plastic filling.

Moran Atias, Israeli actress on Tyrant. When Ashraf Barhom was fridged she was the only thing that kept me watching. Stunning, and smart. Spectacular boobies. Looks amazing in red and I remember one night she walked on screen in a red dress and I hit pause to get my breath back. Usually that only happens when a man knocks the wind out of my lungs

One for kninky minion. Karate black belt - what's not to love. French vietnamese. Will be in Htman's Bodyguard out this year.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Beauty and can whoop some butt...best of both worlds!

Stephy Tang

Cynthia Rothrock

Moon Lee

Cynthia Khan

Sophia Crawford (best known as the double for Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Kim Maree Penn

Zhang Lanxin

Nikki Berwick

Chloe Bruce

I love kick ass chicks.