The Top MoFos Countdown 4ever - The List

Tools    

At least he made the list. You should see the people I deliberately left off.
Next year... I'm gonna get myself on yours, and you're gonna get yourself on mine.

1. ash_is_the_gal
2. Miss Vicky
3. MovieMeditation

So much for cricket making the one-pointer list.
Well f*ck me, top 3 on Iro's list... To hell with the actual list placement.

And Iro killing it with them one sentence reviews, even when he's not reviewing. impressive.

Master of My Domain
Watch out cricket, Tarantino's gonna steal the dialogue in your video for his new hip movie.

Ugh, neither my computer nor my kindle will play Cricket's video! WTF? Clearly other people can watch it and all his other videos play fine for me. I'm missing out.
Not for me either, probably a temporary glitch. I was hoping she would snap at me but I didn't want to push it too far.

Not for me either, probably a temporary glitch. I was hoping she would snap at me but I didn't want to push it too far.
Yeah, let's see a video of you and your wife beating each other up. Full Jerry Springer / Cops kind of thing.

My List:
1- Pussy Galore
2- Cricket
3- Swan
4- Captain Spaulding
5- MovieMeditation
6- Sexy Celebrity
7-Camo
8- Mark f
9- Gatsby
10- Chypmunk
11- Miss Vicky
12- the samoan lawyer
13- Sci-Fi Slob
14- rauldc
15- JayDee
16- The Usual Suspect
17- False Writer
18- Citizen Rules
19- Fabulous
20- Iroquois
21- Mojofilter
22- TheGunslinger45
23- Yoda
24- colejwalker
25- AdamUpbxtch

(I forgot Edarsenal sorry man) You surely be on my list
I really appreciate the #25 spot, being including on any list at all makes me happy. Odd that I didn't make the one-pointer list. Must of been a couple more people who voted for me too then.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
My list and reasons:

1. Sean C- the guy I talk to the most on here. We have common film taste and his posts are always worth reading.
2. Camo- we grew pretty tight this year in my opinion. Love his love for tournaments, Hall of Fames, and general movie watching lately. My survivor bro.
3. Miss Vicky- perhaps straight up the most entertaining person on the forum. I wish we had more films in common, as it feels great when we do. We had some great commentaries in the past.
4. Cici- the most down to earth person on the forum, and definitely the most honest
5. Sexy Celebrity- every time the forum gets into a fun drought, he thinks of something to liven it up. SC is more genuine than people know.
6. CosmicRunaway- my favorite of the "newer" members. Hopefully we can stay friends!
7. Cricket- my Hall of Fame buddy, this guy joins everything and watches everything! Really helpful member.
8. Holden Pike- Oscar season is the best because this guy has crazy insight. Always look forward to reading his posts.
9. Citizen Rules- most passionate forum member I truly believe.
10. Mark F- the human film encyclopedia. He's the man.
11. Topsy- very fun member, hopefully we can interact more.
12. The Rodent- artistic as hell, very helpful, wish we interacted more.
13. Yoda- excellent curator of movieforums. Enough said.
14. TheUsualSuspect- my survivor bro. He's a great guy.
15. Gatsby- he's the man. Wish he was around more.
16. Cobpyth- wish he posted more these days, love his thoughts on films.
17. Jiraffejustin- can talk about lots of different stuff with this guy.
18. Gunslinger- cool dude
19. Silent Vamp- Her Hall of Fame participation rules
20. Edarsenal- up and comer. Should be higher on my list in years to comr
21. Moviemeditation- should be higher. Hopefully starts posting more.
22. Clazor- edarsenal- version 2
23. Godoggo- would be one had she not disappeared
24. Hit Girl- would be top 10 if didn't disappear
25. Captain Spaulding- most underrated master of movies.

I just realized I forgot Swan and that was not on purpose man. Feel so bad. Like the year I forgot about Miss Vicky. Derek was another that somehow slipped my mind and would have made my list. Oh and GBG! Left Honeykid and Harry Lime off due to lack of participation.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
JayDee
(224 points)
Only #21?!!! Come on MV, you couldn't have fiddled the results a little to place your loyal slave a little higher?

No I'm quite happy with that, especially when I don't take part in the game threads like Survivor or the HOFs which is where a lot of people seem to get to know each other. Just checked and I've actually stopped the downward slide I've been on. First year I was #12, then #16 and then I was down to #25 last year so I've risen four places. Not too shabby. And thank you to everyone that included me on their lists. Very much appreciated.

My loyal and willing slave and one of my favorite MoFos. I had JayDee in my top 5.
Huh. That's a strange bit of phrasing MV; a very odd way to say that I was your #1. I mean you did have me in 1st place on your list didn't you? Didn't you?!

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
My list and reasons:

22. Clazor- edarsenal- version 2
awww, clazor's my mini-me!! How cool is that!!

and thanks for having me on your list, you were on mine as well!!

Well first off a huge congrats to Cricket on being the number 1 MoFo in back-to-back years! You definitely deserve it! Also, hilarious video!

Also congrats to Citizen Rules for placing number 2! I didn't have a chance to participate in this year's countdown but if I did make a list it would have been cricket number 1 and CR number 2, just like the official standing. 2 amazing members!

Congrats to everyone else as well! I'm very pleased that I was still able to crack the top 50 despite my sharp decline of activity over the past 6 months or so... It makes me want to be more active and hopefully get back to where I was at last year or maybe even higher on the next list!!!

False Writer's Top MoFo stats:

2015 - 81st place
2016 - 17th place
2017 - 46th place

Let the night air cool you off
I didn't make a list, but I will give some shoutouts to my favorites

Yoda - This one is obvious. Plus he pays me when I come in second place in the fantasy football league.
Mark f - He's been here ages, and he has seen every movie twice.
Swan - The only member from the forum to become a "real life" buddy
Cricket - He's #1 for a reason.
Camo - I've always liked him, but I've been communicating with him more and more
Sean/Raul - Can't really separate the two of them. They are a couple of swell fellows who have been kind to me ever since I've been here
Miss Vicky - For her reputation as being the resident bitch, I don't thing she's ever been bitchy towards me
Captain Spaulding - He is one of the coolest dudes on the forum
nostromo - Another cool dude. I like that he's unafraid to let his Trump flag fly. That takes some balls around here.
The Gunslinger - He's a very cool, very kind gentleman who doesn't post as much as he used to.
TONGO - Fantasy football buddy who loves making trades.
Citizen Rules - We may have had a falling out in the past, but I think we let bygones be bygones
gbg - She is very helpful in the song tournaments, finding links for songs that won't work for everybody, it might be a little thing but it stuck with me.
donniedarko - He doesn't post as much as he used to, but he's a cool dude.
Cob - another cool mofo
Holden Pike - His posts are always very informative.
Guaporense - He has a way of rubbing people the wrong way, but I like having him around.
Zotis - Same as above, but I like him more.
Mr Minio - My mofo go to for recs
"new" members - New is in quotations because I consider anybody from the last two years to be new. I am not as active as I used to be, so I haven't really communicated with a lot of newer members like I have with those from my "generation" and before. I like a lot of them, I just don't know them all that well.

I've probably forgotten somebody I love, but I just wanted to join the circle jerk.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
I based my list on a few PM interactions, participation in the handful of threads I like and on reps I've received. Congrats!

1. Cricket
2. Citizen Rules
3. Captain Steel
4. Sexy Celebrity
5. nostromo87
6. honeykid
7. CosmicRunaway
8. gbgoodies
9. FromBeyond - I think this top 100 appearance was all me.
10.Dadgumblah
11.TheSamoanLawyer
12.Steve Freeling
13.edarsenal
14.earlsmoviepicks
15.Gatsby
16.chypmunk
17.matt72582
18.AdamUpBxtch
19.Topsy
20.SeeingIsBelieving
21.donniedarko
22.The Usual Suspect
23.Gideon58
24.doubledenim
25.Fabulous

There were other names, but, once I realized my list was already at 36 members, I stopped and submitted only the top 25.

A special thanks to Citizen Rules for somehow getting me into the top 100 last place tie. That last place post is prime real estate. I'm in the banner and in the first important post of the thread. Really couldn't be happier with that. I also got a few compliments to boot. Much appreciated!

Anyone else got 3 out of the top 4 correct on their list?

It's working now. "Don't break my balls!"

It's so you.

I didn't love that Donald Trump picture, but TOTALLY expected my picture to be a bad Donald Trump picture.

On the banner, I used my former pissed off Vince Vaughn avatar. I considered using Trump. But I liked the Vince avatar a lot. Plus, I know that our host, Miss Vicky, is a Vince Vaughn fan.

I knew when I appeared on the Countdown the second I noticed Donald Trump's hair start to appear on the screen as I scrolled up.

I didn't love that Donald Trump picture, but TOTALLY expected my picture to be a bad Donald Trump picture.
Well the first thing I thought of when I thought of you was Trump so I knew I had to go with that. And considering my feelings about the current POTUS, I couldn't help but choose a very unflattering image of him. Not that I think he ever looks good.

On the banner, I used my former pissed off Vince Vaughn avatar. I considered using Trump. But I liked the Vince avatar a lot. Plus, I know that our host, Miss Vicky, is a Vince Vaughn fan.
I do like Vaughn.

Welcome to the human race...
I can't imagine there are any particularly flattering images of the clown.