What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

Tools    

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Three mandarin oranges and some English Breakfast loose leaf.

Haha, it's a trick question but I saw right through it! I cannot eat or drink anything right now since I am writing a reply...take that spectre

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Eating - nothing. Waiting for hubby to bring food home because it'super hot here and as much as I am the cooking boss in this house, my brain is fried and I simply cant face my beloved kitchen right now.

Drinking - nothing. Waiting for him to get me rehydrant blocks from the pharmacy. When I chill out a bit i will drink sparkling white wine but right now, my head is under the bathroom tap.

Just finishing my fiirst Rum & Coke for the evening.
HAL

A can of diet Fanta orange and some Frazzles.

Legend in my own mind
Chicken, rice, a nice Chardonnay

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
For Valentine's, Brenda made Salmon with Balsamic Glaze, Long Grain and Wild Rice and Sauteed Asparagus with Chocolate-Covered Strawberries and Champagne for Dessert.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Pepperidge Farm® Milano Toasted Marshmallow Cookies and a tall glass of Skim Milk.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Pepperidge Farm® Milano Toasted Marshmallow Cookies and a tall glass of Skim Milk.

Me too!!!!!

Except mine are mint chocolate.

Suspect's Reviews

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Me too!!!!!

Except mine are mint chocolate.

I have the Mint Chocolate Milanos in the cabinet too, along with the new Banana Chocolate ones, the Raspberry Chocolate ones, and the Milk Chocolate ones. They were on sale in the supermarket this week for $1.88 a bag, plus the store had a digital coupon for another 25 cents off per bag, and I had additional coupons for $1.00 off every two bags, so they ended up costing me only $1.13 per bag. I stocked up.