Pink Panther Aka "The Birth of the Pink Panther"

Tools    

In Tyler We Trust
Is this remake going to be as good as the ones Edward Blake did?
The Pink panther Directed By Shawn Levy. Shawn levy also directed Cheaper by the Dozen, Just married, Big Fat Lair and he did alot of TV shows like Birds of Prey. So you probably familiar with his work. What do you think? Will This Pink Panther be good? Released into Theathers 2005
Or will it be another crappy remake?

I don't see how anyone could remake a Blake Edwards film. I like Steve Martin but he's no Peter Sellers. I just don't think it's going to be good at all. I'll go see it or rent it at least but it will have to be damn good to even contend with the originals.

Originally Posted by Lycan
I don't see how anyone could remake a Blake Edwards film. I like Steve Martin but he's no Peter Sellers. I just don't think it's going to be good at all. I'll go see it or rent it at least but it will have to be damn good to even contend with the originals.
I'm excited about this just because I really like the pink panther. I'm going to have to at least see a trailer before i pass judgement. I have high hopes for this one, though I'm not too sure that they're going to be met.