I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

My question is, why doesn't Yoda or somebody ban the use of the bbusername code if it pisses so many people off?

My question is, why doesn't Yoda or somebody ban the use of the bbusername code if it pisses so many people off?
Because it's funny and it's just innocent humor. If people can't take a joke - especially one as innocuous as this - they really shouldn't be here. Actually they shouldn't be on the internet at all.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
This is what baffles me...I joined this forum two months ago and all of a sudden after I joined, I saw this thread...was there actually a WorldFilmGeek before I used this name? Seriously...it was like something I completely missed as I even created my blog with the name in July 2015.

Okay I just realized there was but now uses a different name from what I just read in the first page of posts

MC for the Great Underground Circus
This is what baffles me...I joined this forum two months ago and all of a sudden after I joined, I saw this thread...was there actually a WorldFilmGeek before I used this name? Seriously...it was like something I completely missed as I even created my blog with the name in July 2015.
No, it's a gag they play. On my screen it appears "I love you LITTLE DEVIL", on yours it appears "WorlFilmGeek" instead.

It's good fun.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
No, it's a gag they play. On my screen it appears "I love you LITTLE DEVIL", on yours it appears "WorlFilmGeek" instead.

It's good fun.
That makes total sense!!! Thank you Little Devil and Miss Vicky I'm still trying to make my way around here LOL

Just as a heads up, people will sometimes use this code elsewhere on the forum. So when it looks like someone's talking about you, they might not actually be.

It's good fun.
It's a trick we used to use on the old WWIV BBS software where you use the wildcard the system uses to display the users name when they log on and such...

When I saw the thread I was having a complete "oh no...here we go..." imdb reaction til I opened it and saw 116 pages.. then it was a nostalgic grin...

It's funny! Maybe for me as it is the first time I'm seeing this type of joke.

So much love going on around here, you all love each other right

P.S.:I love you too Donald Trump!

It's a trick we used to use on the old WWIV BBS software where you use the wildcard the system uses to display the users name when they log on and such...

When I saw the thread I was having a complete "oh no...here we go..." imdb reaction til I opened it and saw 116 pages.. then it was a nostalgic grin...
It's a fun way to greet the new comers as well.

It's a fun way to greet the new comers as well.
Some haven't exactly taken it as "fun," though. Dani said someone she knew left the forum in part because of it. Said it was "hostile."

Typically the only time you'll see your username actually used in a thread title someone else started is when it's preceded either by the words "Happy Birthday" or "Happy Anniversary."

Some haven't exactly taken it as "fun," though. Dani said someone she knew left the forum in part because of it. Said it was "hostile."

Typically the only time you'll see your username actually used in a thread title someone else started is when it's preceded by either by the words "Happy Birthday" or "Happy Anniversary."
probably some misunderstanding. I have quite a thick skin, so no worries.