Would you rather..game

Tools    

This is a really simple game where you make up a dilemma, and when someone answers, that person creates the next scenario. And so on.

I'll go first:

Fall off a cliff or building?

Fall off a cliff or building?
It would depend on which of those has a bigger, more dramatic drop. If I'm gonna fall to my death from somewhere, it might as well be from a great height, to be as dramatic as possible. Who wants to fall and kill themselves from a short, boring height without any interesting atmosphere to the place? Embarrassing!

It would depend on which of those has a bigger, more dramatic drop. If I'm gonna fall to my death from somewhere, it might as well be from a great height, to be as dramatic as possible. Who wants to fall and kill themselves from a short, boring height without any interesting atmosphere to the place? Embarrassing!
Ok. The cliff is on the Rocky Mountains and the building is Trump Tower.

Ok. The cliff is on the Rocky Mountains and the building is Trump Tower.
Oh definitely the Trump Tower. I was actually gonna say that -- I'll fall from the Trump Tower.

Oh definitely the Trump Tower. I was actually gonna say that -- I'll fall from the Trump Tower.
Lol...your turn.

Would you rather.....

Be a large bag of ice cubes, stuffed into a very cold freezer for 15 years?

Or.... Be a fat woman's ridiculously oversized, itchy coat, that gets stuffed in a closet for 10 years after a night where the fat woman and Danny DeVito had sex on top of it?

Would you rather.....

Be a large bag of ice cubes, stuffed into a very cold freezer for 15 years?

Or.... Be a fat woman's ridiculously oversized, itchy coat, that gets stuffed in a closet for 10 years after a night where the fat woman and Danny DeVito had sex on top of it?
Hard to pick inanimate objects. However... the first would be cold and painful, but I guess if I'm an ice cube, I can't get frost bite anyway. And I'd probably enjoy the cold like frosty the snowman. Being that coat would be unbearable. I would be hated by anyone who saw me. And I would be ashamed of myself. At least ice cubes are useful even after 15 years. So I choose bag of ice cubes.

Would you rather....

Be Tom Arnold's condom during the early '90s or Be a chain-smoking fat prostitute's vagina?

Decisions. Decisions.

Would you rather....

Be Tom Arnold's condom during the early '90s or Be a chain-smoking fat prostitute's vagina?
I'd rather be the vagina. Although being Tom Arnold's condom could be interesting, it's just one man, and one use, and I'd go straight into Roseanne's vagina (or, someplace worse). At least if I'm a chain-smoking fat prostitute's vagina, I'm gonna have more fun, and play with a lot of visitors.

If Sexy Celebrity is going to pass, I'll go again:

Would you rather...

Have your legs removed or arms removed?

I think most people would opt for legs. You could get one of those wheel chairs and build up your arms. Plus, society has been made very wheel-chair accessible. But with no arms there's so much you can't do (you couldn't even wipe yourself).

I think most people would opt for legs. You could get one of those wheel chairs and build up your arms. Plus, society has been made very wheel-chair accessible. But with no arms there's so much you can't do (you couldn't even wipe yourself).
Very true. There's more you can do without legs than without arms. Your turn.

Would you rather have dinner with Anthony Bourdain or Andrew Zimmern?
Did they prepare the food?

No.

With Andrew you'll be dining on fried tarantulas in Thailand.

And with Anthony you'll have raw fish-head sushi in Viet Nam!
Well, Andrew sounds like he'd be more interesting, given all the bizarre foods. And I hate raw fish! At least the tarantulas may be worth a try if the poison is sucked out. It would be like Fear Factor: Dinner Edition. So I go with Andrew.

Get stung by an entire beehive? or Get caned in Singapore?

Definitely caned; I remember being paddled by a nun and liking it.

Get into a head on collision while doing 25mph on a side street, or getting sideswiped on a highway doing 65mph?