I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

I think if the DUI, and the public intoxication didn't smarten me up, nothing probably will.

Well, you probably enjoyed the DUI and the public intoxication. They probably gave you pleasure for some reason. So there's no motivation to quit if you liked the drama you got yourself into. But I bet something else you haven't experienced or realized could make you quit. When you find/realize it. There might be something that kills the thrill.

Well, you probably enjoyed the DUI and the public intoxication. They probably gave you pleasure for some reason. So there's no motivation to quit if you liked the drama you got yourself into. But I bet something else you haven't experienced or realized could make you quit. When you find/realize it. There might be something that kills the thrill.
No. It was the worst experience of my life. I'm ashamed I put other people in danger. I'm just not ashamed of making human mistakes, and cracking jokes about it.

No. It was the worst experience of my life. I'm ashamed I put other people in danger. I'm just not ashamed of making human mistakes, and cracking jokes about it.
Then you like the freedom of saying it was all "a human mistake."

You like the fact that it gave you humorous material. That it can make you laugh and make others laugh. This is all a benefit to you. Your suffering gave you rewards.

Then you like the freedom of saying it was all "a human mistake."

You like the fact that it gave you humorous material. That it can make you laugh and make others laugh. This is all a benefit to you. Your suffering gave you rewards.
Yeah. I really like thousands of dollars in debt I'm in because of it, too.

Yeah. I really like thousands of dollars in debt I'm in because of it, too.
Sounds crazy, but you might. For some reason.

You know what's better than a shopkeeper?

EVERYTHING ELSE THAT EVER EXISTED

I've only been a member for a few minutes and I get instant love. I already like this site.

I've only been a member for a few minutes and I get instant love. I already like this site.
We like you too. Love, even.

You better not have any side forums, though. Stay loyal, or you'll be sorry.

Is this thread for me?