The 2017 Oscar Preview Podcast

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Make sure to make all your predictions this year by clicking on the Oscar statue at the top of the site, as well!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I had to peak. Well my prediction for best actor is way off then. So glad I only bet 10 cents. I'm a tight ass that way.

Make sure to make all your predictions this year by clicking on the Oscar statue at the top of the site, as well!
What he said. It's free and easy, and hey, maybe you'll win. Even if you don't, it's a lot more fun for the rest of us, because we'll have live statistics and stuff in the Oscar night chat.

A system of cells interlinked
I had to peak. Well my prediction for best actor is way off then. So glad I only bet 10 cents. I'm a tight ass that way.
Ladies and Gentlemen, Ms. Mila Kunis has arrived.

Damn, may have to move Arrival up my watchlist before listening then. I was planning on seeing it last of the Best Picture nominees. Really hope Stone doesn't win personally, Affleck was fantastic though.

I have to get my rear into gear and watch more nominees, chaps. Feel like I'm just having a wishlist if I haven't seen them all.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Ms. Mila Kunis has arrived.
I love her. Such a pocket rocket with a beautiful figure. Didn't like her in that scifi she did, though.

Damn, may have to move Arrival up my watchlist before listening then. I was planning on seeing it last of the Best Picture nominees.
At 11:15, just jump to 11:30, and you're golden. Everything else is really general stuff about structure or shifts in tone, and nothing like detailed plot points.

Oh that's cool. Thanks, Yoda.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. MoFo podcasts should be a more regular thing!!!!
Seconded, just listened. You guys are great. Can't wait for Oscar night.

That was really professional. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Just finished listening. Big thanks to Yoda, Mark, and Holden for doing this every year. It always adds to my Oscar season and it's definitely something I look forward to.

Also, Jackie made my top 10 of 2016!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."