Upcoming Movies on TV Thread

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
2/6 - 4:30pm - TCM
Crossfire
That's a top notch film noir, based on a true life antisemitism murder case involving several WWII soldiers after the war. If you haven't seen it I recommend it.
The novel was actually about homophobia, not antisemitism, but Hollywood wouldn't be ready for that for several years.

Saw legacy im so exited

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Matt, are you watching these TCM movies and rating them afterwords? Or have you previously seen them?
All previously viewed if there is a score. After a viewing, I always post on the "Last Movie....."

2/10 - 11:45pm - TCM

"Harvey" (never saw it, but plan on recording it to watch.. I had to delete it a few weeks ago because my DVR was getting full.. If anyone would like to rate, I'd love to see)

2/10 - 11:45pm - TCM

"Harvey" (never saw it, but plan on recording it to watch.. I had to delete it a few weeks ago because my DVR was getting full.. If anyone would like to rate, I'd love to see)
I think a lot of people love Harvey, mainly because of the fine work by James Stewart. I've seen it, but not recently and haven't ever reviewed it.

Thanks CR, I'll put it up in my queue. I wasn't home yesterday, and I never got a chance to see "The Little Fugitive" (very important movie, very good)... But, it might be on TCM On-Demand.. I'd give the movie a 9/10 for originality. It's kinda funny, cute, fun, and a piece of history.