Is Daredevil worth a blind buy?

Tools    

i jus saw daredevil so i want to say what i think.
this movie is definitly one of the worst super hero ever. for one thing it was way to fake. so since ben affleck became bling as a kid then as an adult
WARNING: "DareDevil" spoilers below
he can jump like 16 feet in the air, jump from huge bulidings and not hit the ground. i know he has super senses but cmon, i never heard of a jumping sense.Another really unbelievable part was when ben affleck(i forgot daredevil's real name) starts following elektra out of the coffee shop. he starts grabbing her arm then they both go into like fighting stances and start like kung-fu fighting.
dont bullsh*t me. like that whould ever happen. if i started follwong a girl and started grabbing her she would file a sexual harrasment suit on me not kung fu me in a park. the character bullseye was reallly stupid.
some parts he can hit like a cherry with a fork from like 50 feet away. but then later he cant hit a BLIND guy with like a hundred pieces of stained glass.
Ben affleks acting and fighting was fecetious(i love that word). when hes like "Im not the bad guy kid" i felt like he was reading off a card. and when
bulls eye died and then he said "bullseye"
i hate one liners expecially from some one like ben afflek. the only movies i like with him are Dogma and good will hunting. i think affleck would have better luck making Gigli 2 than a sequel to this trash.

In Tyler We Trust
DareDevil was good but not as good as spider-man. Arent they making DareDevil 2?
and Electra Survived? after her heart stop beating? they could have pumped her back to life but i doubt it =/

Originally Posted by MichaelMyers
dont bullsh*t me. like that whould ever happen. if i started follwong a girl and started grabbing her she would file a sexual harrasment suit on me not kung fu me in a park.
I wouldn't be too sure about that if I were you...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

If you are going to watch a movie that has a comic book foundation you may want to forget about the "that would never happen" thoughts. Comic books are made for "that would never happen" moments.

Originally Posted by 7thson
If you are going to watch a movie that has a comic book foundation you may want to forget about the "that would never happen" thoughts. Comic books are made for "that would never happen" moments.

i know its a comic book movie and its supposed to be fake. its not like i watch spiderman and say "cmon thats so fake there is no way someone is gonna get bitten by a spider than be able to jump really high, shoot webs and climb buildings." im jus saying when a part is supposed to be realistic and its not than i get mad. Also then never explaine why he can jump high and stuff. so thats what gets me mad about this movie.

Originally Posted by MichaelMyers
i know its a comic book movie and its supposed to be fake. its not like i watch spiderman and say "cmon thats so fake there is no way someone is gonna get bitten by a spider than be able to jump really high, shoot webs and climb buildings." im jus saying when a part is supposed to be realistic and its not than i get mad. Also then never explaine why he can jump high and stuff. so thats what gets me mad about this movie.
Thats cool, good point. Maybe they are waiting for part 2 to explain that.

Originally Posted by 7thson
Thats cool, good point. Maybe they are waiting for part 2 to explain that.
hopefully but i probobly wont see part 2 unless it geats really good reviews.

#1 Canadian Haylie Duff Fan
Daredevil is an ok movie, but you cannot compare to Spiderman or xmen for that matter. It's $10 here in Canada, so i might consider buying it.

Later!

The Satchel Snatcher's on the loose
Daredevil was one of the worst movies ever made, it ranks right at the top with movies such as Speed II, and....well i can't think of what other movies i was going write down, but you get the idea.

Originally Posted by FrankTheBunny420
Daredevil was one of the worst movies ever made, it ranks right at the top with movies such as Speed II, and....well i can't think of what other movies i was going write down, but you get the idea.
i disagree i liked DareDevil

Daredevil isn't worth buying but it would be a good idea to rent. It is an ok film that better than the original FF and the Hulk in my opinion, but worse than Spider-man, Spider-man 2, X-men, X2, and even... the Punisher!

Originally Posted by James_Bond
Daredevil isn't worth buying but it would be a good idea to rent. It is an ok film that better than the original FF and the Hulk in my opinion, but worse than Spider-man, Spider-man 2, X-men, X2, and even... the Punisher!
i never saw the original FF but i saw the hulk. i think the Hulk sucked major A** but i think it was better than daredevil.

Originally Posted by FrankTheBunny420
Yes yes. The director, Mark Stevenson Johnson, seems to be afflicted with a unique kind of blindness himself. He can see, but he has no eye for filmmaking.