Profile Banners...

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
For any Trek fans out there

Nice banner, but wrong cast. Don't get me wrong, I like the new Star Trek movies. They're pretty good movies, as sci-fi/action/adventure movies go, but they're not the "real" Star Trek.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

Wish it were a bit better, but whatevs.

Suspect's Reviews

Right, seeing as you lot moaned about me using the new actors...

Trek Banner for any fans out there

Not quite how I'd have liked it, but it's tough to get a decent image of the original actors that works with this sort of banner.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Right, seeing as you lot moaned about me using the new actors...

Trek Banner for any fans out there

Not quite how I'd have liked it, but it's tough to get a decent image of the original actors that works with this sort of banner.

Much better. I love this banner.

That image is in fact so fitting as a banner that I'm going to steal it (for now). Saw Enemy a couple of days ago, and it only increased my love for Gyllenhaal. Of course, it didn't exactly hurt that Mélanie Laurent and Sarah Gadon both starred in the film as well.

The ending was crazy! Completely taken by surprise; however, after thoroughly rewatching the film, I think it's one of the greatest endings I've seen. When I think about it, I'm going to put this into my top ten favorite films for now. It had such a uniquely strange atmosphere to it, not unlike much of Villeneuve's other work.

But yeah, that image sums up the film's ambience to perfection, so I'm going to snatch it for the time being.