Valentine's Day ~ Put a Little Love in Your Heart Tournament!!!

Tools    

Yes ma'am! Also, that's odd, cricket repped my list of Day 5, maybe he is sleeping as well
I number the songs/players so that the randomizer keeps them sorted. I am tired of deleting the numbers. Maybe later, when I'm not doing all I can to save time.

Cricket actually repped the set he didn't do, so yep, he is probably busy.

Round 1, Day 1:
The Winners!!!

A Fine Frenzy - Near to You
Billy Ocean - Suddenly
Judie Tzuke - Stay With Me Till Dawn
Delegation - Oh Honey
Iyeoka - Simply Falling
Oasis - Slide Away
Faith Hill and Tim McGraw - It's Your Love
Janis Joplin - Cry Baby

Round 1, Day 2:
The Winners!!!

The Monkees ~ Look Out Here Comes Tomorrow
Robbie Williams - Angels
Peter Cetera & Cher ~ After All
Peter Cetera - Glory of Love
Nat King Cole ~ L~o~v~e
The Tomangoes - I Really Love You*
Eric Clapton - Forever Man
Bettye Swann - Make Me Yours

Round 1, Day 3:
The Winners!!!

Jackie Wilson - Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher and Higher
10cc - The Things We do for Love
The Monkees ~ Sometime in the Morning
Britney Spears - and Then We Kiss
Magic Man - Paris
Ozzy Osbourne - Mama Im Coming Home
Gary Barlow - Forever Love
Harry Nilsson-Without You

Round 1, Day 4:
The Winners!!!

Dido - Here with Me
Paul McCartney & Wings - Silly Love Songs
Theodis Ealey - I'm The Man You Need
Earth, Wind & Fire ~ Let's Groove Tonight
Paul Overstreet - If I Could Bottle This Up
Allman Brothers-Blue Sky
Johnny Cash - Rose of My Heart
Kool & the Gang - Joanna

Round 1, Day 5:
The Winners!!!

Andy Kim - Rock Me Gently
Phil Collins - Two Hearts
Bobby Darrin ~ Dream Lover
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts ~ I Hate Myself for Loving You
Seal ~ Kiss from a Rose
Bruce Springsteen - Fire
LadyAntebellum - Need You Now
Cleve Francis - Love Light

Round 1, Day 6:
The Winners!!!

Dan Seals - Bop With You Baby
Yves Montand - Sous La Ciel de Paris
Saybia - The Moment You Sleep
The Elgins - Heaven Must Have Sent You
Billy Dean - If There Hadn't Been You
Phil Collins - A Groovy Kind of Love
James & Bobby Purify - I'm Your Puppet

I just need votes for those two sets, Cricket. I hope you don't mind me doing it this way.

Let's hope I finish first.

Round 1, Day 7

Elvis - Burning Love vs. 7Randy Travis - Deeper Than The Holler
I LOVE THIS SONG, whoever nominated...thank you! I don't know how I didn't think about nominating it before

Skillet ~ Watching For Comets vs. Trace Adkins - Every Light In The House Is On

George Strait - Check Yes or No vs. Minnie Ripperton - Can You Feel What I'm Saying

Peter Gabriel - The Book of Love vs. John Mellencamp - Ain't Even Done With the Night

Tom Jones - What's New Pussycat vs. Roy Orbison - You Got It

Hank Jr. - I'm for Love vs. Aerosmith - I Dont Wanna Miss A Thing
The pope

Peter Cetera & Crystal Bernard ~ Forever Tonight vs. Nadine Coyle - You are the One

Sorry bout dat!

Round 1, Day 6

8Dan Seals - Bop With You Baby vs. 2Beyonce - Crazy in Love-I didn't especially like the first but let's consider the competition.

8Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton - Islands In The Stream or USA Version vs. 5Yves Montand - Sous La Ciel de Paris-Even with being a Dolly and Rogers fan, I've never liked that first song.

2Saybia - The Moment You Sleep vs. 9Wet Wet Wet - Love is all Around-I thought these were both alright.

5The Elgins - Heaven Must Have Sent You vs. 3Kiss - I Was Made for Lovin' You-Club Penthouse in Montreal, that is all.

7Billy Dean - If There Hadn't Been You vs. 4Shinedown - Miracle-Not very keen on either.

2Shakira - The One vs. 9Phil Collins - A Groovy Kind of Love-I've always liked Phil Collins, but it seems I usually dislike his songs that get nominated. The link was no good btw.

6James & Bobby Purify - I'm Your Puppet vs. 2Cheryl - All in One Night-I didn't like the second.

Round 1, Day 7

3Elvis - Burning Love vs. 7Randy Travis - Deeper Than The Holler-My favorite Elvis song.

1Skillet ~ Watching For Comets vs. 8Trace Adkins - Every Light In The House Is On-I like Adkins. I liked him on Celebrity Apprentice and I just saw him in a movie.

7George Strait - Check Yes or No vs. 6Minnie Ripperton - Can You Feel What I'm Saying-I didn't mind the first, and I'd like that stuff more if I was in a country bar.

4Peter Gabriel - The Book of Love vs. 3John Mellencamp - Ain't Even Done With the Night-Never been much of a Gabriel fan.

5Tom Jones - What's New Pussycat vs. 8Roy Orbison - You Got It-I way prefer Jones over Orbison.

7Hank Jr. - I'm for Love vs. 8Aerosmith - I Dont Wanna Miss A Thing-I love Aerosmith, but real Aerosmith, not that *****!

1Peter Cetera & Crystal Bernard ~ Forever Tonight vs. 2Nadine Coyle - You are the One-If it's not early Chicago, Peter Cetera can suck it!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I just copy/pasted from each post where you did his links. I kept them in the order they were. I didn't click to see what was what.

I don't remember exactly what I wrote, (and I'm too tired to go look it up), but I think I listed Ned's link first, and then added a note telling you that it was a problem in a previous tournament, and I included the alternate link that we used. It didn't really matter that the links were mixed up, as long as they were both included, because as I recall, we had a hard time finding an alternate link for that song.

For future reference, whenever you (anyone in the U.S., not just Ðèstîñy), sees a video with the format of the first Kenny & Dolly link, (the album cover image on the left, and the song title, artist's name, and album title on the right), it's usually a U.S. only link.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Round 1, Day 7

3Elvis - Burning Love vs. 7Randy Travis - Deeper Than The Holler

1Skillet ~ Watching For Comets vs. 8Trace Adkins - Every Light In The House Is On

7George Strait - Check Yes or No vs. 6Minnie Ripperton - Can You Feel What I'm Saying

4Peter Gabriel - The Book of Love vs. 3John Mellencamp - Ain't Even Done With the Night (This was the toughest match in this set. I listened to these two songs four times each before I decided which one I liked better.)

5Tom Jones - What's New Pussycat vs. 8Roy Orbison - You Got It

7Hank Jr. - I'm for Love vs. 8Aerosmith - I Dont Wanna Miss A Thing

1Peter Cetera & Crystal Bernard ~ Forever Tonight vs. 2Nadine Coyle - You are the One (Does anyone else remember Crystal Bernard as Helen Chapel on the TV show "Wings"? She has a nice voice.)

Round 1, Day 7

Elvis - Burning Love vs. Randy Travis - Deeper Than The Holler
Like both, it was pretty close

Skillet ~ Watching For Comets vs. Trace Adkins - Every Light In The House Is On
First is ok for what it is but I prefer the second

George Strait - Check Yes or No vs. Minnie Riperton - Can You Feel What I'm Saying
Never, ever manage to spell her name right but I do love her voice, nothing against t'other though

Peter Gabriel - The Book of Love vs. John Mellencamp - Ain't Even Done With the Night
Gabriel's cover isn't a patch on the original imo, second is ok I guess which is good enough here

Tom Jones - What's New Pussycat vs. Roy Orbison - You Got It
Never been a particular fan of that Tom Jones song and being live doesn't help it any for me

Hank Jr. - I'm for Love vs. Aerosmith - I Dont Wanna Miss A Thing
Neither really float my boat tbh

Peter Cetera & Crystal Bernard ~ Forever Tonight vs. Nadine Coyle - You are the One
Again neither are really my cup of tea

Round 1, Day 7

1Skillet ~ Watching For Comets vs. 8Trace Adkins - Every Light In The House Is On

7George Strait - Check Yes or No vs. 6Minnie Ripperton - Can You Feel What I'm Saying Don't hear enough Minnie. Her voice slides like silk, effortless. Shame she died so young

4Peter Gabriel - The Book of Love vs. 3John Mellencamp - Ain't Even Done With the Night

5Tom Jones - What's New Pussycat
vs. 8Roy Orbison - You Got It Shame two of the best singers got drawn against each other in this round. Tom being live helps it along just fine for me

1Peter Cetera & Crystal Bernard ~ Forever Tonight vs. 2Nadine Coyle - You are the One

Round 1, Day 7

7George Strait - Check Yes or No vs. 6Minnie Ripperton - Can You Feel What I'm Saying

4Peter Gabriel - The Book of Love vs. 3John Mellencamp - Ain't Even Done With the Night

5Tom Jones - What's New Pussycat vs. 8Roy Orbison - You Got It

1Peter Cetera & Crystal Bernard ~ Forever Tonight vs. 2Nadine Coyle - You are the One

I hate being the one who holds the tourney back. I've been working on my new house. I'm still in though.

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

I hate being the one who holds the tourney back. I've been working on my new house. I'm still in though.

Hey, as long as the others don't get upset with my waiting on you, I'm OK with it. I'm into a lot of stuff right now. We have a big Valentine/Birthday weekend coming up. I have a very huge order on the birthday cakes requested. They are wild. It's a lot of fun for me, though.