The Top MoFos Countdown - 4ever

Tools    

For anyone who doesn't follow Survivor: me being Suspect is just a running joke, and has no basis in reality haha.
I almost said and CiCi is Topsy but i'm not sure if CiCi is pretending to be a Norwegian woman or if Topsy is pretending to be a British guy. Either way its definitely true.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Whoopsie. Typical denny. What I meant was "Most Exalted One" or PoMoFo.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
I sent in a list last year and I planned on doing one this year.

I just took my computer in to get fixed this morning. I am fully expecting it back by Thursday. So I will work on a list tonight and I should be able to get that sent to you by the deadline.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I almost said and CiCi is Topsy but i'm not sure if CiCi is pretending to be a Norwegian woman or if Topsy is pretending to be a British guy. Either way its definitely true.
We like to keep the mystery and tension running

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
CiCi is Topsy?
Topsy is CiCi??

and I WILL be sending a list - I think the hard part is whether I'll respect the wishes not to be voted for or follow My High Exalted Madame President and say "tough ***** I'm voting for all of you anyways"

Thanks for the PM Vicky, got 25 in.

I haven't had a chance to engage with all of the regulars over the past year, but I ranked my experiences with those I did.

Please don't vote for me!
Woulda been top of my list just cause I really liked our discussions. Mad respect.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”

and I WILL be sending a list - I think the hard part is whether I'll respect the wishes not to be voted for or follow My High Exalted Madame President and say
"tough ***** I'm voting for all of you anyways"

I like the way this guy thinks.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I'm trying to narrow my list down to only 25 people, but this feels almost impossible. We have so many great new members and more active members this year that I have about 25 people that I want to add to last year's list. I apologize in advance to those people who will eventually get cut from my list.

Is there a list somewhere of the people who asked not to be included in this list?

Right now:

Camo
Yoda
christine
Chypmunk
Mark F
Swan

Still I believe MV allows them to be on list either way since "it's your list and you can vote for whoever you want" (except if they register after 10/1/16) I should be VP instead of however it is right now that I forgot, cricket?

And I also didn't notice one of them and I send a list with that person on it, it's ok MV, should I replace him/her?

And I also didn't notice one of them and I send a list with that person on it, it's ok MV, should I replace him/her?
No. Lists are final once they're submitted and I've entered them into the spreadsheet. I'm not going to go back and change it.

All people who asked to be left out can still be voted for and quite a few people have voted for them. People aren't allowed to vote for themselves, but everyone else is fair game.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Right now:

Camo
Yoda
christine
Chypmunk
Mark F
Swan

Still I believe MV allows them to be on list either way since "it's your list and you can vote for whoever you want" (except if they register after 10/1/16) I should be VP instead of however it is right now that I forgot, cricket?

Thanks for the info, but they were all on my potential list, so by honoring their requests, it makes room for other people who deserve to be on the list.

Only two days left!

Also it's come to my attention that I need to clarify what I said about the scoring. If you send in a partial list, your number one choice will still get 25 points, your number two will get 24 points, and so on.

SEND IN YOUR LIST

OF YOUR
TOP 25
MOVIE FORUMS
MEMBERS

TO
MISS VICKY

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!