Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I tried watching an old 50's lighthearted movie with Dorothy Rodgers and David Niven, 30 minutes was enough, even though I wanted light-heartedness. I deleted "The Battle of Algiers" (my #7 all-time) since I already have it, and I've seen it many times, and it's very heavy-hearted, but I know it's great, so..

dirty grandpa

The Bib-iest of Nickels

I've been attempting to watch all the foreign and lesser known acclaimed horror films I missed from 2016, so far, I've watched The Monster and Under the Shadow, but I still have films like Train to Busan and The Eyes of My Mother to watch. The Wailing is the biggest undertaking of them all. 98% on Rotten Tomatoes and good box office results, The Wailing looks to have a lot going for it. I've put it off this long because of its two and a half hour run-time, but think I will set aside the time for it today before work. South Korean horror films have a good track record with me, having really enjoyed I Saw the Devil and Oldboy.

I've been attempting to watch all the foreign and lesser known acclaimed horror films I missed from 2016, so far, I've watched The Monster and Under the Shadow, but I still have films like Train to Busan and The Eyes of My Mother to watch. The Wailing is the biggest undertaking of them all. 98% on Rotten Tomatoes and good box office results, The Wailing looks to have a lot going for it. I've put it off this long because of its two and a half hour run-time, but think I will set aside the time for it today before work. South Korean horror films have a good track record with me, having really enjoyed I Saw the Devil and Oldboy.
If you like South Korean horror - you may like "Tale of Two sisters". It's superb, and quite creepy.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
If you like South Korean horror - you may like "Tale of Two sisters". It's superb, and quite creepy.
That's directed by the guy who did I Saw the Devil, it's on my list, just haven't gotten around to it.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Batman (1966)

Without a doubt one of the last masterpieces I still haven't seen!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Legend in my own mind
Haven't got enough posts to post links yet

Tonight I am watching 'It's kind of a funny story'

_____ is the most important thing in my life…

Aren't you a little old to be playing video games?