The Top MoFos Countdown - 4ever

Tools    

hmm. I don't normally vote in things like this as I honestly can't put people in order of how I like them, it just doesn't seem right. Besides four of the people I do really like have asked not to be included, so best not include me either. Sorry.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
List sent.

Who or what are the known alternate accounts, because I don't know.
Suspect had Wolfsbane and Redsomething - that wasn't the name i can't remember what it was though other than it started with Red. Mr Sparkle was either his or someone else in Survivors too.

SC is rumored to have Psychic Isaac and Dorothy Michaels but i think they are just really good friends of his. Plus Database Errol who was banned

Then someone has a Santa Clause alt can't remember who. That or it's the real Santa we haven't ruled that out.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
I did mine yesterday and kind of being new on here...I just pretty much based my list on my reputation rating. LOL

Keep those votes coming people. I'd really like to get a wider variety of opinions and I hope some of you who've said you won't vote will reconsider and some of you who've asked not to be voted for will still turn in a ballot.

As the voting stands now we cannot have a top 100 because only 97 MoFos have received any votes at all.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Sorry First Lady, I can't submit a list because all of the people I would vote for have withdrawn their candidacy.

And, like Camo I can't vote Ned 25. The one Fo that brings that real eurytime.

Sorry First Lady, I can't submit a list because all of the people I would vote for have withdrawn their candidacy.

And, like Camo I can't vote Ned 25. The one Fo that brings that real eurytime.
Love how Miss Vicky has been demoted to First Lady apparently. Sorry mang, it's a man's world

It's Madame President, tyvm.

And you most certainly can still vote because

a) I haven't withdrawn

b) You can still vote for anybody you want to vote for, whether they like it or not.

ash_is_the_gal's vote gives us enough people for a top 100, but I'm not satisfied. Also the current difference between the #1 and #2 MoFos is 1 point.

Come on, people, vote! Your individual vote can greatly affect the outcome!

Suspect had Wolfsbane and Redsomething - that wasn't the name i can't remember what it was though other than it started with Red. Mr Sparkle was either his or someone else in Survivors too.
You forgot about CosmicRunAway

ash_is_the_gal's vote gives us enough people for a top 100, but I'm not satisfied. Also the current difference between the #1 and #2 MoFos is 1 point.

Come on, people, vote! Your individual vote can greatly affect the outcome!
You can always count on me voting twice by sendind more than one list