Valentine's Day ~ Put a Little Love in Your Heart Tournament!!!

Tools    

I need to nominate 4 more right?
Indeedy you do
Each of the extra four needs to be under 1 1/2 minutes long and have at least a one minute bridge in the middle.
I just might have made those requirements up though

Well looky in a test i actually did it so maybe awe a few apologies. I'll fix my own last two additions. I was wondering if maybe we could have one more song I know it make 11 each. And no this is not the song just my test song.

Just need a dot (.) between m & youtube now Ned (try clicking both yours and then clicking my quote of it with that amendment) and then you can wrap that over the singer & song text (Johnny Cash - Ring Of Fire in this case) and Robert will be your mother's brother.

p.s. we all have 12 songs now!

Double check my song list post on the first page, to make sure I got your lists right. I want to make sure, since the original posts weren't updated, and I grabbed every posts you all made with songs in them. Make sure your lists are OK!

S'ok .... my songs can easily qualify as noms in a Summer tourney if needs be
Don't get wise. You might bust your only brain cell.

I need to nominate 4 more right?
Yabba dabba doo!!!

Indeedy you do
Each of the extra four needs to be under 1 1/2 minutes long and have at least a one minute bridge in the middle. I just might have made those requirements up though
Don't be given these guys a hard time. Only your songs should be that short. Then we'll be able to get through them a lot faster.

Well looky in a test i actually did it so maybe awe a few apologies. I'll fix my own last two additions. I was wondering if maybe we could have one more song I know it make 11 each. And no this is not the song just my test song.
Way to go, and we actually need 12 songs each. I am in the middle of collecting the songs for the main post. I'm taking a break from the insanity, and replying to you sweet guys . . . and Chyp.

OK, back to the post.

p.s. It looks like I need more songs from both Ned, and Topsy. I've told them both, and I will check the rest of you now.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Ðèstîñy, in the post on the first page with the complete list of noms, you listed the same four additional songs for both Cricket and Chypmunk. (In other words, the last four songs in each of their lists are the same.)

Don't get wise. You might bust your only brain cell.
Don't be so punchy - the poor thing gets lonely so cut it some slack!

Don't be given these guys a hard time. Only your songs should be that short. Then we'll be able to get through them a lot faster.
I'm a bloke - it's all about the length innit

Way to go, and we actually need 12 songs each. I am in the middle of collecting the songs for the main post. I'm taking a break from the insanity, and replying to you sweet guys . . . and Chyp.
Is it International Have A Go At Chyp Day today?

Double check my song list post on the first page, to make sure I got your lists right. I want to make sure, since the original posts weren't updated, and I grabbed every posts you all made with songs in them. Make sure your lists are OK!
I'm getting a definite vibe that you want a cricket song to win this tourney :imaginarywhistlingemoji:....

Cricket
Elvis-Burning Love
Eric Clapton-Forever Man
Harry Nilsson-Without You
Allman Brothers-Blue Sky
Janis Joplin-Cry Baby
Bruce Springsteen-Fire
Kool & the Gang-Misled
John Mellencamp-Ain't Even Done With the Night
Chaka Kahn-Tell Me Something Good
Expose-Seasons Change
Walter Egan-Magnet and Steel
Kiss-I Was Made for Lovin' You

Chypmunk
Chaka Kahn-Tell Me Something Good
Expose-Seasons Change
Walter Egan-Magnet and Steel
Kiss-I Was Made for Lovin' You

Now about that single-celled Mofo......

Ðèstîñy, in the post on the first page with the complete list of noms, you listed the same four additional songs for both Cricket and Chypmunk. (In other words, the last four songs in each of their lists are the same.)
See, it's driving me nuts having to search for these. I hate complaining, I truly do, but man oh man if I could get you guys to keep all your songs in the first post. Pleeeease!!!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
See, it's driving me nuts having to search for these. I hate complaining, I truly do, but man oh man if I could get you guys to keep all your songs in the first post. Pleeeease!!!

Sorry about that, but when I posted my extra noms, I didn't know if you were going to need them.

I did one right after the other. My freakin' copy/paste must have failed.

p.s. New rule for my next thread. All your songs in one post. I'm too old for this *****.

p.s. New rule for my next thread. All your songs in one post. I'm too old for this *****.
I am soooooo reading that as one song per post maximum

Sorry about that, but when I posted my extra noms, I didn't know if you were going to need them.
No worries!

Lord alone knows what song I'll end up with but ....

Lisa can you please switch out my Colleen Lovett song for this one:
Minnie Ripperton - Can You Feel What I'm Saying

Thank you
Yes. Of course I can.

I am soooooo reading that as one song per post maximum
That poor brain cell.

Yep, it is pick on Chippy day.

It looks like I'm missing songs from Tattwo, Topsy, and Ned.
You're definitely missing something hun

sorry Lisa. You've got all mine correct in your list at the beginning