Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Between the two, I'd say I enjoyed the first one just a tad more. Will be seeing Kung Fu Panda 3 soon.
I enjoyed the first one a lot more and maybe the third one even more, the second one I thought was rubbish

Last week I watched "La La Land"

Rating: 9/10

cast: 9/10
Direction: 8/10

Hunt for the Wilderpeople (2016)

Now this was surprising. I didn't really expect to like this anywhere near as much as I did. The scenery of New Zealand is amazing and all the characters are very funny, especially Sam Neill and Julian Dennison who were great together. It has a great mix of comedy, drama and action which makes it so entertaining and easy to watch. Also, I cant get that Ricky Baker song out of my head.

Looking forward to watching it again already

I really don't get where all the high ratings keep coming from this movie, I gave it quite a positive review but in hindsight I don't think it was that good.. or funny and I have no wish to see it again

Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? (1966)

What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? (1962)

God Told Me To (1976)

The Organizer (1963)

Bitter Rice (1949)
A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
I really don't get where all the high ratings keep coming from this movie, like I watched it and I think I gave it quite a positive review but in hindsight I don't think it was that good.. or funny and I never want to see it again
Obesity combined with a punk ass attitude are now pretty much world staples. I'm sure that contributes to its popularity.

END OF WATCH
I love the cast,i love the gritty/realistic style,the gamestyle that was used with the guns was pretty cool and effective-they managed to make me feel the uncertainty you face when you have such a job.
Going in i really thought this was going to be one of my new favourite movies-i really enjoyed it but it didnt really meet my expectations.in the beginning they focuse on the relationship between the partners and i felt a few of their conversations were a bit...odd.. they didnt seem very realistic.Also i struggled to connect to the characters and about midway i felt like there was a bit of a spasm attempt to get us to care.I also feel like they majorly chickened out during the ending.
I might come across very negative-it was definitely worth the watch-just not as good as i hoped

In the mood for love

Look like love affair is not my cup of sesame syrup but i like how the story be represented. The cinematography is w o w, only I had time get used into it at first. Have thought that it feel.. a little bit overdone in few moments. probably it's just I don't understand much what they emphasized through some of the camerawok and editing trick.

At first scene on singapore they played "by the river of love" at the background but then cut it short . Wonder with the original song popularity in chinese/hk

In the end gorgeous movie, nice soundtrack

Split
(2017) -
+
James McAvoy:

By far the best Shyamlan film since the Sixth Sense.

The film looks and sounds great, McAvoy gives a simply amazing performance, and the film has a final scene that was legitimately surprising. However, that doesn't really make up for the fact that I thought a lot of the plot was really dumb and I didn't like the 3 girls at all.

Split is worth seeing for James McAvoy alone, and it's nice to see Shyamalan display a lot of restraint. The more I think about it, the more I like this movie, and I'll definitely check it out again when it comes out on video, but as it stands I wasn't that impressed with the film as a whole.

Edit: Talking about this film with my room mate some more has convinced me to give it another half star.

Sisters - Silly fun, Bobby Moynihan stole the show. 3/5.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)

I loved every second

Rear Window + Vertigo?
It was good! A lot of hot/naked girls
I'm kidding, it was a great plot! Beautiful homenage to Hichcook in a
De Palma way.
Body double is strange in a good way. Almost mesmerizing to watch.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'm trying to convince my wife to let me go see Split while she watching Jackson for two hours.

So far it's not looking good.

Suspect's Reviews

The Lobster (2015)

The Illusionist (2010)

+

Same director as The Triplets of Belleville, another animated movie that I had similar feelings for. I also noticed Jacques Tati's name on the poster, and I kept thinking of a couple of his movies while watching this one, and sure enough, there's a movie reference within. I think it's just the sense of humor I'm not a fan of. The characters and story didn't do much to make me care, and I think I could have used some dialogue. However, I very much appreciated a different style of animated film from most other's I've seen. It also looks fantastic and I loved the settings.

[center]The Illusionist (2010)

+

Same director as The Triplets of Belleville, another animated movie that I had similar feelings for. I also noticed Jacques Tati's name on the poster, and I kept thinking of a couple of his movies while watching this one, and sure enough, there's a movie reference within. I think it's just the sense of humor I'm not a fan of. The characters and story didn't do much to make me care, and I think I could have used some dialogue. However, I very much appreciated a different style of animated film from most other's I've seen. It also looks fantastic and I loved the settings.
I love that guy. Triplets of Belleville is one of my favorites, The Illusionist really moved me, and his live action film Attila Marcel is good too. I love that sort of odd French charm though.

Welcome to the human race...
xXx: Return of Xander Cage -

I was going to write a review about this, but I'm not sure this place is worth the effort anymore.