How would laws be different if everyone were conjoined twins?

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
It surely would've been weird to have sex.

Just imagine A would like to have sex with B, but A is joined with C and B is joined with D and C and D want to have sex with E and F... One giant orgy!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

If everyone was a conjoined twin lawmakers would quickly get to work on taxing people by the brain, not the body. Same with voting.

The Department of Motor Vehicles would have to physically blindfold one head while the other took the drivers license test. In fact schools and universities would have to follow suit. This would enact a crisis as it would take twice as long for testing overall.

Enrollment in the military would drop drastically because both heads would have to agree to enlist. Joining the military would become mandatory, every citizen would serve 2 years in any branch.

Everyone on Movie Forums could have an alt account.

Suspect would have a new excuse for MoFo Survivor. "I'm not Suspect, I'm his twin."

I genuinely came in here thinking this was a Zotis thread... maybe even SC.
This is Yoda. Surprise! SC and I are conjoined twins. We traded accounts for today only. I let him. He asked. He begged. And begged. And begged.... and begged some more. I waited several years and decided that today would finally be the day.

The Department of Motor Vehicles would have to physically blindfold one head while the other took the drivers license test.
I like a lot of the answers in here, but so far, this is my favorite.

Related: what would cars even look like?

I like a lot of the answers in here, but so far, this is my favorite.

Related: what would cars even look like?
Uh, the same? I think there would be less of a blind side risk seeing a vehicle behind you, which would result in a noticeable drop in car accidents.

Also, the conjoined twin religious groups in this universe would probably think it's sinful if people tried to surgically separate conjoined twins.

McDonald's wouldn't get any crap anymore about serving supersized food. "Half of it's for the other twin."

There would be TONS of reality TV shows featuring people who aren't conjoined twins -- who are only one single person. They would be the freaks. They would be like our "little people" -- midgets -- like on Little People, Big World.