THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Just found out from a friend that someone I used to be really good friends with is HIV positive. He and I had a really nasty falling out and haven't spoken in years and I know HIV is not quite the death sentence that it used to be, but it makes me sad. Really puts a damper on my evening.

Anyone else getting these bi polar winters? Right now it's snowing like crazy and is gonna be in the teens tonight and tomorrow, then next week it's suppose to be close to 60 like 3 days straight...

It's been like this for a couple years now, it's making me think that global warming may be for real.

Anyone else getting these bi polar winters? Right now it's snowing like crazy and is gonna be in the teens tonight and tomorrow, then next week it's suppose to be close to 60 like 3 days straight...

It's been like this for a couple years now, it's making me think that global warming may be for real.
It is. Instead of doing what we can, those in charge choose the path that saves money.

A man of patience. I could never do that. If I see a plus 1 I check it.
I see a plus 1 and I wonder what's wrong with you people!

The worst feeling ever is when you log in, have a bunch of new rep, click on all those threads, and there's 0 responses to your posts. It's the ultimate let-down. MoFo is so troll sometimes.

I just want to sit in my recliner and watch movies for all of 2017. Anyone want to pay my bills so I can do that?

Behave weather. Worth the risking of your life Raul. Look at it this way, would this weather keep you from a Packer game? The answer is no. You would show up early bare chested painted with a giant green G.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Behave weather. Worth the risking of your life Raul. Look at it this way, would this weather keep you from a Packer game? The answer is no. You would show up early bare chested painted with a giant green G.
I've made it. I am here.

Iroquois posted Help me out here, how is posting a gif of a character who has fun going to energize MoFos who have sticks way up their butts
The ChillChill

On a woman who ACTUALLY made history

Probably just had my last exam ever at university. Now I just need to work on a research for some months and I'll finally be graduated.

More time to watch films now!

Probably just had my last exam ever at university. Now I just need to work on a research for some months and I'll finally be graduated.

More time to watch films now!
Congrats Cobby What were you majoring in?