Coming Attraction: Movie Forums T-Shirts

Tools    

When I saw the second picture of his back to us - with the 100% MoFo shirt - I thought, are we gonna see his butt? Then all of a sudden - there it was.

Damn crick - if only you'd had the foresight to have "Cracket" printed on that shirt back instead

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Did it say why it was $48 American to begin with? That's more than twice the base price; is there some kind of international shipping tax?
Sorry. $43.

I went with XXL so it was a bit more.

$10 shipping

$5 HST (tax)

Then the conversion rate.

Ah, that makes more sense. Shipping a little higher, $5 tax on top, few more for the size, and next thing you know it's $43 instead of $28 or whatever I think it was for the test I ordered.

Blimey - mine only cost €22.61 delivered by switching the order into the Irish site, if memory serves it was gonna hit me up for around $40 from the Americky site. Still waiting for the feckin' thing to arrive from Holland mind

(the use of 'only' in this post is solely for comparative purpose - normally I'd get at least four tees for that price and more likely around ten 'cos I dress real cheap )

EDIT/UPDATE: Finally arrived this morning

Found a solution to not scaring childern with me face

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mofo.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	28448  

Cool, thanks! I'll try to have these last two up on the Store page soon.

Pretty sure that's everyone, now, apart from a few who said they might buy one eventually.