The 2016 Mofies - THE CEREMONY!

Tools    

Anyway, I've been writing quizzes and stuff as well as avatars and banners, MoFies, fan art and other stuff in between like thread list ideas et al... and SC steals the award because he started a Game Thread.
You said you voted for me and I deserved it!

BTW, I voted for Camo and Cosmic for President. I hadn't mentioned that.

I thought if anyone was gonna beat Miss Vicky, it would be them. I wasn't surprised they came in 2nd place.

Let's start!

This one is for all the members of MoFo, who for one reason or another, had to leave this year. Having contributed much to the site during their time here, their absence is strongly felt. But, this year, the nominees are:

Deadite
Hit Girl
Godoggo
Omnizoa
The Sci-Fi Slob
So I wasn't even nominated... well i guess this is my one post for 2017
See you guys in 2018 maybe. probably not. i think i'm done here.

Bye

p.s. none of you had a clue about trump, i tried to tell you
http://www.movieforums.com/community...39#post1362039

Bye

p.s. none of you had a clue about trump, i tried to tell you
http://www.movieforums.com/community...39#post1362039
Dont leave Foster. The MoFies is hardly any indicator on how much youre liked here.

Dont leave Foster. The MoFies is hardly any indicator on how much youre liked here.
Oh, big surprise. TONGO chasing after a drag queen.

...Thank you so much for this! I really appreciate it. I didn't really ever anticipate getting nominated again for anything. But to also get the top spot?! That was a really nice surprise. Thank you!
I voted for you! Good to see you back, Vamp

Bye
Hell I think Foster is serious about leaving, as he just deleted his avatar. I considered voting for you, if that counts

It was good to see you too Foster!

Before...

Aaaand... perfected...

Gold

Silver

Bronze

Example of how they'll look...

Of course, the writing can be tweaked and adjusted, but I think these will be good for next year

Just so you know, I did vote for you, Rodent, for Most Creative.

This is obviously rigged by Sexy Celebrity multiple account and that's awesome!

This is obviously rigged by Sexy Celebrity multiple account and that's awesome!
Well, I don't know. I came in last for MoFo President.

TONGO, why do you have so much hatred for me? Exactly what did I ever do to you? Sure, I said you ran a horrible Survivor game, but so what? I thought we got over it. Is it the Trump thing? The fact that I like Trump. What exactly is your problem with me? Do you REALLY have a problem with me? Or am I just an excuse? Are you angry about something else and taking it out on me? I don't want to fight with you anymore. I don't want this animosity between us. If this is all pretend - if you're just angry at me for fun, to keep up some kind of drama, I'm sick of it. What is really bothering you? I am not gonna take full blame for whatever your problem with me is. Stop this and stop hating on me. Why do you need me on Ignore? What are you trying to BLOCK?

Someone please copy this and quote it so he can see it.

When is the price for Best French Canadian MoFo? I still wait...

nevermind I'll probably lose to Pussy Galore

When is the price for Best French Canadian MoFo? I still wait...

nevermind I'll probably lose to Pussy Galore
Thats a deeper category than youd think. There are more and more canadians on here now.

TONGO, why do you have so much hatred for me? Exactly what did I ever do to you? Sure, I said you ran a horrible Survivor game, but so what? I thought we got over it. Is it the Trump thing? The fact that I like Trump. What exactly is your problem with me? Do you REALLY have a problem with me? Or am I just an excuse? Are you angry about something else and taking it out on me? I don't want to fight with you anymore. I don't want this animosity between us. If this is all pretend - if you're just angry at me for fun, to keep up some kind of drama, I'm sick of it. What is really bothering you? I am not gonna take full blame for whatever your problem with me is. Stop this and stop hating on me. Why do you need me on Ignore? What are you trying to BLOCK?

Someone please copy this and quote it so he can see it.
Please don't be mad at me Tongo for quoting SC. But SC is trying to be nice, at least that's what he said. How about forgive and move on?