The 2016 Mofies - THE CEREMONY!

Tools    

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
WINNER!

MADAME PRESIDENT - MISS VICKY!

WITH VICE PRESIDENT, CRICKET!

(Cricket casually sniping down the other candidates on behalf of Vicky!)

Another pair who ran a vibrant, in your face campaign, from threads, to the shoutbox, into unrelated threads. Perhaps Joaquin Phoenix, and Burt Reynolds publicly endorsing them won over the hearts of MoFos. Or perhaps their clever slogans, and purchases of MoFo T-shirts demonstrated how committed they were to the site.

But thank you so very, very much to all the candidates, and their VPs. I was worried this would be a flop, but it was the complete opposite, and I'm glad you all got involved!

I would give Camo and Cosmic a runner up thing, but Camo didn't even ask me to be his VP so he can piss off

Master of My Domain
Congrats, to be honest you two worked the hardest... even if it meant spamming people's inboxes with corny campaign slogans.

Wait, I'm not the Smartest MoFo, I'm not the Best Reviewer, I'm not the Most Improved, I don't have the Best Avatar, and I'm not even in the Best Couple...

BUT I'M PRESIDENT?!!!!

Holy *****!!

Hang on... let me compose myself.

Wait, I'm not the Smartest MoFo, I'm not the Best Reviewer, I'm not the Most Improved, I don't have the Best Avatar, and I'm not even in the Best Couple...
Makes sense: since when is anyone we elect the smartest or best at anything?

Congrats.

Congrats Miss Vicky and Cricket!

Now that the pressure of governing has been removed from my office, I feel somewhat relieved. Now I can get back to more important things, like whatever this is:

THANK YOU MOFO!!!

It seems the good, wise people of MovieForums have chosen me as their President for 2017 and I am deeply honored to accept the position. I want to thank all of my supporters, Rodent - for the great "Vick and the Crick" banner, my hardworking, loyal and willing slave, JayDee, for the various other banners and campaign button, and most especially my running mate, Cricket who proved to be the greatest campaign partner anyone could have asked for.

I also want to thank Sexy Celebrity, Camo, and The Usual Suspect for providing me with worthy competition. I also want to thank them for losing.

Seriously though, it was a tough battle and not one I expected to win. Thank you so much! I will do you all proud in 2017!
(Or not, maybe I'll just piss you off, but I'll make some sort of impression!)

Master of My Domain
Yoda's retiring and going back to Dagoba, I assume?

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
That's it!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to Topsy, and Cosmic, I couldn't have a done a thing without you beautiful bitches.

And thank you to everyone for letting me host this, I adore this site, and it's been a privilege being a part of it, so letting me do something like this means a hell of a lot. Love you all to pieces (yes, that includes you, Tongo )

And enjoy the rest of your day/evening/night etc!

I would give Camo and Cosmic a runner up thing, but Camo didn't even ask me to be his VP so he can piss off
Think we all know when the rigging started

Shady maneouveres (how ever you spell that haha) and terrible judgement has led to Miss Vicky as your President.

Good luck!

That's it!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to Topsy, and Cosmic, I couldn't have a done a thing without you beautiful bitches.

And thank you to everyone for letting me host this, I adore this site, and it's been a privilege being a part of it, so letting me do something like this means a hell of a lot. Love you all to pieces (yes, that includes you, Tongo )

And enjoy the rest of your day/evening/night etc!
Dude you were a great host.

Congratulations, Miss Vicky. It is nice to see you finally win something for once.