The MoFo Top 100 Sci-Fi Movies

→ in
Tools    

Woody Allen is a pedophille
I'm pretty sure Nope said he's open to whatever someone thinks is science fiction, and since it has science fiction elements, it should qualify.
This is true, however I definitely don't want people to just pick any random movies. All films not listed as Sci-Fi on IMDb that are included should be at least arguably science fiction.

It is not listed as Sci-Fi on IMDb. I don't know much about the film, and haven't seen it, so it's up to you guys whether or not it should be approved.
I have no opinion, as I haven't seen Mauvais Sang. But the mini synopsis on Wiki says this:

In Paris of the not-too-distant future, a mysterious new disease named STBO is killing young people who make love without emotional involvement.

Gonna make sure to get Solaris and Stalker watched at least. I've got more than 25 movies i'd be happy to vote for but must admit i wish i had watched more for this.

Unregistered User
Gonna make sure to get Solaris and Stalker watched at least. I've got more than 25 movies i'd be happy to vote for but must admit i wish i had watched more for this.

I feel your pain. I have a list of 37 films that I really want to keep. Biggest problem is I'm still to include any films from Star Wars, Alien, Mad Max and Matrix!!!

No matter what happens I'm still not going to be happy with my list.

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
Up to 30 and I'm still watching movies. Don't know how this will turn out either. Can we perhaps expand the list of nominations from 25 to 30 or even 35? The ones whom already sent in lists can maybe add a extender to their nominations?

Up to 30 and I'm still watching movies. Don't know how this will turn out either. Can we perhaps expand the list of nominations from 25 to 30 or even 35? The ones whom already sent in lists can maybe add a extender to their nominations?
It's always been 25 don't think it should be extended.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'll start looking at it today. I think the biggest thing will be me kicking myself if there are certain nominations I would have nominated if I would consider them Sci Fi. Kind of like the action list in a way.