The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

We brought the boys to my wife's friend's house on Christmas to visit their 5 chihuahuas, and give them a chance to feel like the big dogs.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
To think, THIS is the face of a kinky potato -- Mothers!! GRANDMothers!!! BEWARE those sweet, adorable, innocent looking cherubs that you cherish ---
THEY ARE EVIL!! EVIL I SAY!!!

and God Bless 'em for that evil!

cool scarf, btw

Matt - your niece is gorgeous!

Sam - I've always wanted to go to Iceland (no jokes please from the UK) - did you have a good time? Looks amazing.

Mr Min look at you all sweet and innocent!

Unregistered User
Sam - I've always wanted to go to Iceland (no jokes please from the UK) - did you have a good time? Looks amazing.

Brilliant trip Christine thanks. Really expensive over there but the people are really friendly and the sights are unreal! Definitely recommend.

Unregistered User
Sam I got taken to Bath Spa for my birthday and really enjoyed that outdoor hot spa thing, the ones in Iceland look amazing

You'd love The Blue Lagoon Christine! Water about 40 Celsius and its real feel -11 outside. Certainly blows the cobwebs!