Sexy Celebrity and Gatsby - President & Vice President of Movie Forums

Tools    

SC & Gatsby

A WARNING TO YOU ALL:

If Gatsby and I don't win this election....

.... there will be a ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE that breaks out ALL OVER THE WORLD! NEXT YEAR!!!!!
Bring it on.

If you were an animal in the wild, you would be killing everyday. The internet isn't that much different than the wild. I start a death hoax thread and the death hoax came true. I cannot help that. It's Mother Nature at work.
This is why most prophets in ancient times quickly learned to keep their mouths shut.
If they predicted something good (like twice last year's harvest) they'd be hailed as a hero, but when they predicted something bad (like a plague of locusts) people would say, "He predicted that bad thing... and it came true! KILL HIM!!!"

Sexy Celebrity for President?

The question mark means he will win

like that other thread

The Anthem of Victory

Sexy & I on the ticket, should have been that, but Yoda chose to take action against a lead Trumpman

Master of My Domain
Huh? It's not like I lose money or anything for supporting Sexy.

Welcome to the human race...
Huh? It's not like I lose money or anything for supporting Sexy.
Respect, on the other hand...

Master of My Domain
I think Tongo should feel sorry for cricket. MV is crazy.

Welcome to the human race...
Kurt Russell is the exception that proves the rule. Beats having ten thousand avatars of a guy that looks like someone glued googly eyes to a foot.

Sexy Celebrity,

Your choice, it was strategic, I agree with it. Fake MoFo winning, it's different from real winning. Like fake news, like the Clinton news we heard the whole election that played like they had it in the bag.

Raul's vote is one of the few i really care about because from talking to him i think he'll genuinely think about it more than most. PM me your questions Raul. SC, sucks so just vote me or whatever!