Coming Attraction: Movie Forums T-Shirts

Tools    

Is it possible to get my username on the back of the shirt? Or would that be too much trouble?
Yeah, I'd be willing to do that. I'd just need to know what other choices you want to go with it before I put it together, so fire when ready.

Yeah, I'd be willing to do that. I'd just need to know what other choices you want to go with it before I put it together, so fire when ready.
Okay cool, it won't be for maybe a couple weeks though. I'm flat broke right now due to xmas shopping, but hopefully I'll get some money for one of these soon. I'm not even 100% sure I'll do my username—I do like the mischief mayhem movies slogan.

Managed to get one in the basket for an Irish account (for those that might be interested: set up an account on the American site from Yod's links; went through the process of adding to basket; logged out; logged into Irish Vistaprint site with same account details) but sadly for Europeans that promo code doesn't apply over here .... however VPDEALS for same 25% reduction does work .

So the long and the short of it is .... one MOFO tee ordered
Chances of a photo of me in it though .... zero (I don't do photos)

Just checked the tracking and it says the expected delivery date for my shirt is 12/29 but I suspect it will be sooner. I'll try to get a good shot of me in it and post here when it arrives.

Cool! Looking forward to it. I'll try to remember to have Courtney take a quick shot of me in the test shirt I ordered, though that one's just a tiny bit different from the final draft.

Geez, SC, feeling a little hostile today, are we?
Hes probably still trying to get banned, whine/lying about being oppressed, and trying to rouse rabble.

When I order my shirt, it will def be XL.

Okay cool, it won't be for maybe a couple weeks though. I'm flat broke right now due to xmas shopping, but hopefully I'll get some money for one of these soon. I'm not even 100% sure I'll do my username—I do like the mischief mayhem movies slogan.
Yeah Ill have to wait till after Christmas too.

The Adventure Starts Here!
I got mine yesterday! Definitely the quality I wanted in the "regular" shirt (since I hate the "soft" newer T-shirts) and the size is a teeny bit larger than I like but that's far better than a teensy bit smaller.

The logo itself on the front is also a tad lower than most T-shirts might have put it. Am curious if that will happen to other people as well...

Hmm, I think I put it at the center of their lines (they put little lines over the layout so you know where dead center is). That said, when ordering people can adjust it. Dunno if that happened during the preview process, but either way, just an FYI so people know the option's there.

Mine was waiting when I got home tonight. Fits and looks great. Have to do a pic some other time. Turns out my 7 year old isn't a photographer and I feel like a 16 year old girl taking a pic in the mirror. I don't have the proper hand on the hip stance down yet.

Normally I would mock someone mercilessly for posting a bathroom mirror selfie, but I'll certainly make an exception for anyone posting a photo of their MoFo shirt.

Normally I would mock someone mercilessly for posting a bathroom mirror selfie, but I'll certainly make an exception for anyone posting a photo of their MoFo shirt.
First time I ever tried it. Way too Facebook tweener for me. Deleted.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Hmm, I think I put it at the center of their lines (they put little lines over the layout so you know where dead center is). That said, when ordering people can adjust it. Dunno if that happened during the preview process, but either way, just an FYI so people know the option's there.
It wasn't unusually low or anything. Just lower than most T-shirts I have with sayings or logos on them. I'll post a picture tomorrow...

Guess I'll have to kick off the MoFo Shirt Gallery myself!

Not a great photo, and it's darker than the final version (it's the test shirt I ordered, before brightening the colors up a little), but you get the idea.