Dream Superhero Movies. Cast and Director

Tools    

Awesome job on your casting pics Captain!
Thanks! (Next step is to put all the comic iterations of the characters in costume next to them! Oy!)

P.S. I'm sad that I can't find a good picture of Guy Williams, in color, by himself, but without his Zorro mustache or the beard (from his spaghetti mythological films) and without the dorky looking Lost in Space costume, or where he doesn't have a cigarette in his hand, but while he was still young!

Please hold your applause till after the me.
The Spawn reboot.

Director: Rian Johnson

Spawn: Trevante Rhodes

Violator: Andy Serkis

Twitch: Joaquin Phoenix

Sam: John Goodman

Wanda: Kerry Washington

This might just do nobody any good.
I want them to bring back Shane Black for it. That or hire the John Wick guys (who did stunts for Civil War!)

Please hold your applause till after the me.
Shane Black directed Iron Man 3, and it wasn't the best film ever (but I admit it did have some of the best action out of the Iron Man movies). I think Shane Black should stick with what he's best at, dark comedies.

I feel that the Stahelski and Letch should actually make a Prowler movie.

X-Men: First Class (1993)

Directed by Steven Spielberg

Charles Xavier: Hugh Grant

Erik Lensherr: Sean Bean

Raven Darkholme: Rebecca Romjin

Moria MacTaggert: Madeleine Stowe

Sebastian Shaw: Martin Sheen

Hank McCoy: Ewan McGregor

Alex Summers: Matt Damon

Sean Cassidy: Jared Leto

Angel Salvadore: Jada Pinkett Smith

Emma Frost: Rebecca de Mornay

Azazel: Billy Drago

Armando Munoz: Lenny Kravitz

with Mel Gibson as Logan

Thor (1987)

Thor Odinson: Val Kilmer

Jane Foster: Andie MacDowell

Loki Odinson: Daniel Day-Lewis

Erik Selvig: Richard Harris

Sif: Joanne Whalley

Volstagg: Sven-ole Thorsen

Fandral: Cary Elwes

Hogun: Cary Hiroyuki-Tagawa

Agent Phil Coulson: James Woods

Darcy: Ally Sheedy

Heimdall: George Harris

Agent Barton: Ed Harris

With Jean Simmons as Frigga

And Christopher Lee as Odin

My fantasy Justice Society of America movie: release date 1944
Love Cary Grant as Superman and Gregory Peck as Batman but I was thinking of Maureen O'Hara as Wonder Woman...don't have an opinion on the rest because a lot of them I've never even heard of. But LOVING Cray Grant as Superman, he would have been AWESOME!!!!!

Love Cary Grant as Superman and Gregory Peck as Batman but I was thinking of Maureen O'Hara as Wonder Woman...don't have an opinion on the rest because a lot of them I've never even heard of. But LOVING Cray Grant as Superman, he would have been AWESOME!!!!!
Except for his English accent, Cary Grant would've made the perfect Superman (and even more perfect Clark Kent. As someone stated earlier, Chris Reeve based his Clark Kent on Cary Grant). Cary was very tall and would've filled out a Superman costume quite well.

And Gregory Peck was a shoe in for Batman since painter Alex Ross has been using Peck as his Batman model for years (in the classic painted graphic novel, Kingdom Come, Ross painted aging Bruce Wayne as Gregory Peck in his later years.)

Maureen O'hara was a red head - that's why I chose her as Hawkgirl (who was traditionally portrayed as a red head). Plus Maureen has those sharp facial features that make her the perfect Hawkgirl.

While I think Gene Tierney was a dark haired beauty with blue eyes who just had the classic looks (and body!) of the Golden Age Wonder Woman.

Compare Gene Tierney

to Alex Ross' painting of Wonder Woman...

And Gregory Peck was a shoe in for Batman since painter Alex Ross has been using Peck as his Batman model for years (in the classic painted graphic novel, Kingdom Come, Ross painted aging Bruce Wayne as Gregory Peck in his later years.)
Peck was also used as a model for Batman: Year One.

Makes me want to see a 50s Batman movie... with Richard Widmark as The Joker!

Ramon Rojo? Too much of a brute. The correct Leone Joker is Klaus Kinski.

Speaking of which, right now I say ditch Leto and recast DCEU Joker with Walton Goggins.

I've seen all three. Yeah, too much of a brute. Joker should be leaner, more wild.

More Juan Wild.

Ha-ha! Richard Widmark was my original pick for Silver Age Flash (Barry Allen), but only because he had blond hair.
Plus, by 1966 (the date of my fantasy Justice League movie - a year the League was at it's height with a full roster of its classic members) Widmark was getting a bit long in the tooth.
But he would have made a great Joker in the 50's (pushing old ladies in wheelchairs down stairs!)

X Men: Days of Future Past (1996)

Logan/Wolverine: Mel Gibson

Raven Darkholme/Mystique: Rebecca Romjin

Young Charles Xavier: Hugh Grant

Young Erik Lensherr: Sean Bean

Hank McCoy/Beast: Ewan McGregor

Bolivar Trask: Michael Keaton

William Stryker: Daniel Craig

Peter Maximoff: Casey Affleck

Bobby Drake/Iceman: Rob Lowe

Kitty Pryde: Emily Watson

Oruro Munroe/Storm: Angela Bassett

Marie/Rogue: Diane Lane

With Richard Attenborough as Old Charles Xavier

And Christopher Lee as Old Eric Lensherr

In an alternate universe Christopher Nolan and WB choose Duncan Jones to direct their 2013 Superman reboot. Jones and Nolan collaborate closely on the script and David S. Goyer's original draft is heavily re-written by the duo (with assistance from Jonathan Nolan).

The film is a thoughtful, retrospective vision of the iconic character, taking cues from Nolan's own superhero trilogy and re-contextualizes the man of steel into the modern world.

Man of Steel (2013) - in which Superman is Superman and not a whiny, careless teenager who needs a hug every time he does something remotely right.

Henry Cavill as Superman (he was my pick long before MoS and I still think he could do a great job under different management)

Kate Mara as Lois Lane, an up and coming reporter looking to make a name for herself in a world that's about to change forever

Viggo Mortensen as General Zod, a Kryptonian radical and supremacist who would see humanity destroyed in favor of his "chosen" people

Courtney B. Vance as Perry White, the legendary editor in chief of The Daily Planet

Antje Traue as Faora, Zod's second in command

Diane Lane and Kevin Costner as Martha and Jonathan Kent, Superman's parents who don't raise Clark to be afraid of himself but rather to be selfless and to always do the right thing, no matter the consequences that may befall him.

with Daniel Day-Lewis* as Jor-El, Superman's father

*Day-Lewis was convinced by Nolan and Jones to join the film after several meetings over several weeks after which DDL agreed...

but only as a voice over.

Speaking of which, right now I say ditch Leto and recast DCEU Joker with Walton Goggins.

Definitely behind Walton Goggins...one of the industry's most underrated actors in the business right now...he killed it in The Hateful Eight and with the right role, this guy could be HUGE.