Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
From Here to Eternity (1953)

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

- one of my guilty pleasure !

Hopefully. It's pretty amazing to me that i still haven't seen it; i've mostly avoided it because it is a 3 hour + film about the holocaust. Then again i've seen Shoah which is a 9 and a half hour + documentary about the holocaust haha.

You've never seen Schindler's List?!

Excellent film, but very difficult to watch. I always feel so drained when I watch it because it's so emotional. It's like a kick to the gut.

I've bothered to see the first two and my college has a free (if you return it on time) rental system. Might as well try it.

Hopefully. It's pretty amazing to me that i still haven't seen it; i've mostly avoided it because it is a 3 hour + film about the holocaust. Then again i've seen Shoah which is a 9 and a half hour + documentary about the holocaust haha.
You're not alone, I haven't seen it, either. I don't doubt its cinematic achievements, but I just can't bring myself to watch it.