Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

One of the Hallmark girls I saw after I last posted and a very beautiful one. I learned that she's in the Fifty Shades of Grey movie and its upcoming sequel, so I may break my own vow and have to see at least one of those. Oh yeah, her name is Eloise Mumford:

My cable stays on the same channel when I turn the TV off and when I get up. As it happens, it was Hallmark and boy, do they keep hitting it out of the park with the ladies! The latest two are...Arielle Kebbel, who was on today:

and Torrey DeVitto, who was on when I turned the set on yesterday:

Hey Beatle, boy Uma is looking more and more like the classic beauties of the 30's-40's.

This might just do nobody any good.
"ugly, bizarre looking top" edit.

If you see this, don't tell anyone (shhhh).

Alexandra Breckinridge

I currently have the biggest crush on Imogen Poots -

Those eyes and that smile... oof. (Plus her name is fun to say.)

Berenice Marlohe

Rebecca Hall

Love Imogen Poots! One of the most beautiful young actresses I've ever seen and those eyes are hypnotic.

Saunch, Bérénice Marlohe I've never heard of, but she's really lovely!

I'm really impressed with Rebecca Hall but I haven't seen her in that much up to now. She is easy on the eye too.

Bérénice Marlohe
Very nice. I liked her in Skyfall, where in a funny way her character reminded me of both Eva Green and Olga Kurylenko.

I'm really impressed with Rebecca Hall but I haven't seen her in that much up to now. She is easy on the eye too.
Hall is a great actress. She was in Iron Man 3 but check out Christine, which came out this year, to see how good she can be.

She also had a pretty good scene in The Prestige.

Very nice. I liked her in Skyfall, where in a funny way her character reminded me of both Eva Green and Olga Kurylenko.
I was thinking the same thing. They all seem to be cut from the same cloth. That's probably why the Craig era Bond girls are my favorites.

Hall is a great actress. She was in Iron Man 3 but check out Christine, which came out this year, to see how good she can be.

She also had a pretty good scene in The Prestige.
I'm going off Lay the Favourite in particular. I was really taken aback by her in that.

I was thinking the same thing. They all seem to be cut from the same cloth. That's probably why the Craig era Bond girls are my favorites.
Yeah, I haven't seen Spectre properly so I don't know whether I'll like Lea Seydoux as much.

and Torrey DeVitto, who was on when I turned the set on yesterday:

Whoa! She is like a cross between Katie Holmes & Salma Hayek

Kate Winslet

Ooh, Kate & Alice, very, very nice!

TONGO, right now I'm rewatching that Torrey DeVitto Hallmark movie, and since you expressed approval for her, I thought I'd post a few more pics.

Lol. The Blade Runner Sequel has lots of beautiful actresses in it.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Ayako Wakao

She's really wonderful in R̶e̶d̶ ̶A̶n̶g̶e̶l̶ everything.
That's more like it.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.