Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

The Red Shoes (1948)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Finished here. It's been fun.
Benilde or the Virgin Mother

This will be my introduction to the films of Manoel de Oliviera, who is a filmmaker I've been wanting to explore for a very long time. Currently, this film is on YouTube w/ Eng. subs.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Midnight Cowboy (1969)

100% markfcore.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I may watch Psycho tonight. I finally finished the You Tube series The Cornell Case today, it is excellent.

The Legend of Tarzan

Johnny Got His Gun

I tried watching this a couple times in the past, but for whatever reason wasn't able to. Oh yeah, I rented it and the disk was too scratched. Anyway, I'm finally watching again. Third time around and the intro is still as cool as can be.