Will Ferrell's Anchorman

Tools    

Evolution in Progress...
OMG hilarious...when he's asking his dog how it pooped in the fridge...pure comedy

"Some people have a gift for stupidity,an almost mystic ability to withstand any form of logic."-David Gemmell

When I become and Evil Lord dominating all mankind to my will if an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.

Uh, this film isn't "Will Ferrell's" Anchorman. Actors don't get their names "in" the title like that.

It's not like Minority Report was "Tom Cruise's Monority Report" or anything.

he was merely saying Will is in the movie, geez dont take everything do literally.

Originally Posted by Hell_Bent
he was merely saying Will is in the movie, geez dont take everything do literally.
Oooohh...Good try tho'.

*golf claps*
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Or Adam McKay's anchorman as i like to call it.
I'm funny like that.

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
Uh, this film isn't "Will Ferrell's" Anchorman. Actors don't get their names "in" the title like that.

It's not like Minority Report was "Tom Cruise's Monority Report" or anything.

Don’t tell Tom Cruise that…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

does anyone know where i can find some quotes from Anchorman?