MoFo Presidential Cabinet

Tools    

Trump is picking his Cabinet Members

Because of this, I think it would be fun if we were to create our own cabinets, choosing from other MoFos.

The positions (including some non-cabinet positions) are -

Vice President
Secretary of State
Secretary of the Treasury
Secretary of Defense
Attorney General
Secretary of the Interior
Secretary of Agriculture
Secretary of Commerce
Secretary of Labor
Secretary of Health and Human Services
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development
Secretary of Transportation
Secretary of Energy
Secretary of Education
Secretary of Veterans Affairs
Secretary of Homeland Security
White House Chief of Staff

FM's PICKS

Vice President - Citizen Rules
Secretary of State - Yoda
Secretary of the Treasury - Mark F
Secretary of Defense - Gunslinger45
Attorney General - Seanc
Secretary of the Interior - Cricket
Secretary of Agriculture - Swan
Secretary of Commerce - Rauldc14
Secretary of Labor - Fidel Castro
Secretary of Health and Human Services - Miss Vicky
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development - Sexy Celebrity*
Secretary of Transportation - Cici
Secretary of Energy - Omnizoa
Secretary of Education - Cobpyth
Secretary of Veterans Affairs - Holden Pike
Secretary of Homeland Security - Tongo
White House Chief of Staff - Camo

*This was Kiefer Sutherland's position in Designated Survivor from what I heard.

EDIT: To understand the Fidel Castro joke -

Im in! I wanna be White House Chief Of Staff, head of Homeland Security, secretary of defense, and Vice President.

So I decided to click the thread and see what Sexy cooked up this time. I read it and thought "that's interesting" and quickly left. I then see FM's name and thought "wow, he's fast with his replies". I then clicked it, because I was curious about his picks and Lo and behold it turns out he's the thread starter. I'm all...

Im in! I wanna be White House Chief Of Staff, head of Homeland Security, secretary of defense, and Vice President.
Oh please!!! I should be either in defense or security. I've heard it enough. I'm the meanest MoFo around.

President Sexy's Cabinet

President: Sexy Celebrity
Vice President: Gideon58
Secretary of State: nostromo87
Secretary of the Treasury: Swan
Secretary of Defense: 7thson
Attorney General: Tacitus
Secretary of the Interior: seanc
Secretary of Agriculture: rauldc14
Secretary of Commerce: TheUsualSuspect
Secretary of Labor: Daniel M
Secretary of Health and Human Services: Yoda
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development: CosmicRunaway
Secretary of Transportation: cricket
Secretary of Energy: Camo
Secretary of Education: honeykid
Secretary of Veterans Affairs: Miss Vicky
Secretary of Homeland Security: The Gunslinger45
White House Chief of Staff: The Rodent
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Jake.JPG
Views:	818
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	27885  

Cool, Vice President Citizen Rules has a nice ring to it!

I'd be good at that too: going to White House banquets, going to diplomats parties, hanging out in D.C. and basically doing nothing, but supporting President Trump.....while secretly working for Trump's demise so I can be President!

I accept the office of Vice President

Cool, Vice President Citizen Rules has a nice ring to it!

I'd be good at that too: going to White House banquets, going to diplomats parties, hanging out in D.C. and basically doing nothing, but supporting President Trump.....while secretly working for Trump's demise so I can be President!

I accept the office of Vice President
But i'll be the prez.

Sorry if you didn't make my cabinet. I picked who I thought would be best for the positions. Everyone else can have other jobs with me. Well, almost everyone else.

President - Daniel M
Vice President - Camo
Secretary of State - Kaplan
Secretary of the Treasury - Slappydavis
Secretary of Defense - Citizen Rules
Attorney General - Yoda
Secretary of the Interior - Miss Vicky
Secretary of Agriculture - CiCi
Secretary of Commerce - Cobpyth
Secretary of Labor - Honeykid
Secretary of Health and Human Services - Sexy Celebrity
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development - Christine
Secretary of Transportation - Tongo
Secretary of Energy - Omnizoa
Secretary of Education - Mark F
Secretary of Veterans Affairs - TheGunslinger45
Secretary of Homeland Security - Holden Pike
White House Chief of Staff - Tactitus

Something like that...

Edit: A few thoughts - I mainly went with people who are more aligned with my political beliefs, although there is a good mixture in there to keep it from being too biased. Yoda's knowledge of the US system would be invaluable in getting stuff done as Attorney General, especially as there is a lot of British there, but I don't think he'd be happy trying to pass through all of my ideas Could have chose Omnizoa for agriculture but I think being a vegan that could have been controversial, so he can settle for energy, otherwise I would have had CiCi there. If I didn't have SC in the health/human role I would have had Swan there, there were a few other people I wouldn't to squeeze in too but was unsure where to put.

So I decided to click the thread and see what Sexy cooked up this time. I read it and thought "that's interesting" and quickly left. I then see FM's name and thought "wow, he's fast with his replies". I then clicked it, because I was curious about his picks and Lo and behold it turns out he's the thread starter. I'm all...
It was truly refreshing.

Awesome thread! My cabinet:

President - Cobpyth

Has the vision to move the nation in the right direction. Knows what needs to be done and will make the deals that are necessary to preserve and even increase the nation's appeal, power and cinematic productivity. President Cobpyth will get the job done.

Vice President - Daniel M
Person I know the best and talk to the most. Never afraid to exchange ideas. I can secretly watch all the films on the National Film Registry with him in the Oval Office while everyone else thinks we're having important meetings. Perfectly balances the ticket to get the leftist vote.

Secretary of State - Guaporense
We'll have the best relationship with Japan ever!

Secretary of the Treasury - Yoda
Balancing the budget with firm, but still reasonable policies. Taxes will be lowered tremendously, especially on the film business.

Secretary of Defense - Gunslinger
As an ex-serviceman, he'll be respected by the troops. The perfect man for the job.

Attorney General - Holden Pike
Will prosecute bad filmmaking appropriately.

Secretary of the Interior - Seanc
Out of a great respect and love for his country and its heritage, he will make sure the federal lands will remain protected, overseen and shootable for film crews.

Secretary of Agriculture - Friendly Mushroom
The name says it all.

Secretary of Commerce - Rauldc
Has the work ethic to constantly keep promoting the nation's (film) businesses.

Secretary of Labor - Cricket
Will be liked by both the workers and the big businesses.

Secretary of Health and Human Services - Swan
I would simply want Swan in my MoFo cabinet no matter what, so I'd randomly trust him with this important job.

Secretary of Housing and Urban Development - Citizen Rules
Will make our cities rule!

Secretary of Transportation - TONGO
Because I'm picturing him as Danny Devito from Taxi.

Secretary of Energy - Sexy Celebrity
A safe pick. Making sure the nation will never run out of energy. Would also make an interesting press secretary.

Secretary of Education - Mark F
If I'm not mistaken, he used to be a teacher himself. Will make sure every child gets an appropriate cinematic education.

Secretary of Veterans Affairs - Honeykid
The quintessential MoFo veteran.

Secretary of Homeland Security - Miss Vicky
The people of our great nation will never have to fear terrorists again with this ruthless woman at the helm of Homeland Security.

White House Chief of Staff - Camo
Will always know what's going on and from the president's perspective it's of course very helpful to have an intelligent person that you like as your chief of staff.

Thank you, Cobpyth. I'm surprised I made your Cabinet.

My explanations for why I picked who I picked:

Gideon58 for Vice President --- I feel he's similar to me and I find him a likeable person, but he also has a tough side, I've noticed. We would probably have some different ideas about things, but also some similar ideas, and I think we'd be a good balance. If something were to happen to me, and I needed Gideon to step in and be President, I would feel confident that everything would be okay. I worry, though, now that I think about it, that he might try to outlaw the Madea films. I also considered Captain Steel, nebbit and Captain Spaulding for my VP.

nostromo87 for Secretary of State --- Another confident, bold person with strong ideas and a friendly, creative attitude. As my Trump ally, I had to put him somewhere.

Swan for Secretary of the Treasury --- I like Swan, I would feel comfortable with him in my Cabinet, and I think he would be good with money because he's a shopaholic, but still manages to do okay. Everyone would live in excess and grandeur.

7thson for Secretary of Defense --- While I could see Gunslinger45 in this role, 7thson is older, rougher, and I believe he has been to war.

Tacitus for Attorney General --- Though Gunslinger was also interested in this, Tacitus is, again, older, but he is also a MoFo moderator, he BANNED Database Errol (!!!!!), yet he seems like a friendly person at the same time. He is also a moderator who makes his presence more known around here than some of the others -- well, not as much as Destiny -- and that is big with me. Someone who is seen around the forum a lot. I considered that with all of my choices.

seanc for Secretary of the Interior --- Honestly, this may come as a surprise to him, since he's sort of a MoFo I haven't got to know well, but just like how Cobpyth picked him for the same role, I felt he was right for this position, too.

rauldc14 for Secretary of Agriculture --- He works hard at Wal-Mart, a place people go to for food. It seems right.

TheUsualSuspect for Secretary of Commerce --- This ruthless pseudo-sociopath, who will do anything to win MoFo Survivor, belongs behind the scenes making deals, working with money and taking care of business.

Daniel M for Secretary of Labor --- Works hard. That's basically it. He will deal with labor. He will go into labor.

Yoda for Secretary of Health and Human Services --- I need someone conservative to deal with our nation's health issues and health crises. I think we would have similar feelings about things. Plus, he's always dieting.

CosmicRunaway for Secretary of Housing and Urban Development --- Originally this was for SilentVamp. I changed it to Cosmic because I don't see SilentVamp around much anymore, and I wanted to get Cosmic on my Cabinet because there is nobody else around here who is a dedicated and strong and SUCCESSFUL work horse like her. This woman basically won MoFo Survivor TWICE.

cricket for Secretary for Transporation --- It's cricket and he drives for a living. It's a perfect fit.

Camo for Secretary of Energy --- Like maybe for the same reason Cobpyth picked me for this, who else around this forum is really a ball of boundless energy? And I like him.

honeykid
for Secretary of Education --- I've always thought honeykid was smart. We absolutely may not agree on everything, but what I like about honeykid very much is he's extremely easy to get along with. We don't feud, we don't really argue, and we see so much going on around here as BS. This is the perfect person to handle all aspects of education.

Miss Vicky for Secretary of Veterans Affairs --- This woman will turn into John McClane from Die Hard to save a rat's life. She cries over EVERYTHING. Who else would be perfect to deal with the problems of our nation's veterans? The crippled, the wounded, people missing their legs and body parts, etc. Only Miss Vicky could truly save the day.

The Gunslinger45 for Secretary of Homeland Security --- Maybe one day he'll be Attorney General or Secretary of Defense, but for now, he's got to make sure our country is safe and secure.

The Rodent for White House Chief of Staff --- Who else could be my right-hand man and personal secretary, taking care of daily activities and making sure everything goes smoothly? Only someone I truly trusted with my life and wanted to have around all the time.

7thson for [color=Blue]Secretary of Defense [color=Black]--- While I could see Gunslinger45 in this role, 7thson is older, rougher, and I believe he has been to war.

Damn straight - and kids wear those glasses with pride!