The 11th Hall of Fame

Tools    

Your a jackass. Time to knock off your bullsh!t. Nobody is enjoying it.
You're*

I would have thought cricket liked Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. Not that it was one of those I saw as a guarantee hit for cricket, but the black comedy-ish humor and violence could have been a posititve.

Shame you didn't like it, cricket. :/

He actually calls it a good nomination but you rather want to tell people why it's a great - no wait - the best nomination ever in a HoF because it's the most critically acclaimed movie ever (in one country). Bravo.

It's not even funny no more how you are always gonna stir things up or start unneccessary discussions...
Its just pretty disappointing that you guys cannot even see a supreme masterpiece of cinema when it's right in front of you. Of course, I am "insulting" you delicate people now but one has to be more humble if you want to understand things being super arrogant and intolerant of people who are slightly more informed about some things is pretty moronic.

Also, I think Tokyo Story or Late Spring was nominated before so it is not the most critically acclaimed film ever nominated for a HoF.

Anyway I now see there is no point in posting my opinion here. Its just blind hostility and bigotry.

Its just pretty disappointing that you guys cannot even see a supreme masterpiece of cinema when it's right in front of you. Of course, I am "insulting" you delicate people now but one has to be more humble if you want to understand things being super arrogant and intolerant of people who are slightly more informed about some things is pretty moronic..
oh how you keep on surprising meh, guap