Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
If anyone can find Bergman with longer hair, PLEASE post!

Oh, wait! WRONG BERGMAN!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

This might just do nobody any good.
The latest addition to the Star Wars universe: Emilia Clarke.

The latest addition to the Star Wars universe: Emilia Clarke.
So she is – I hadn't heard that bit of news.

The Stallone daughters.

The daughters of Sylvester Stallone and Jennifer Flavin. Knockout beauties.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Coming off of Fantastic Beasts - Alison Sudol

Have been watching some Hallmark Channel Christmas movies since late October and enjoying many of the lovely ladies starring in these lighthearted flicks (some appearing in several over the years). Just a sampling:

Hilarie Burton:

Danica McKellar:

Lacey Chabert:

Bonnie Somerville:

Alicia Witt:

Katie McGrath:

Katrina Law:

Oh, Katie McGrath. She always seemed to me the result of Eva Green taking over Keira Knightley's body.

I've only seen a handful of The Sopranos, so I missed her as D-Girl. What was she in that episode?

Here's another Hallmark girl I forgot to mention, Summer Glau:

She was Christopher's cousin's fiancée and also an associate of director Jon Favreau.

Bryce Dallas Howard

Sexier with her Black Mirror figure?