What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
You make a habit of walking into them, don't you?
Yeah well, I guess I can't say I never have.

Slowly cleaning up after having friends over for lunch

You ready? You look ready.
Trying to keep from sticking something up my cast to scratch, which is a no no. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I ate all your bees.
Being bored out of my mind at RMIT Uni.

Listening to The Rocky Horror Picture Show Soundtrack

Science fiction. . . . .

I have just finished giving the mutt a bath and also made a giant potato salad for a bbq tonight.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

At work without anything to do for once......It feels good to be caught up on work till you realize it is boring doing nothing.

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I have just finished giving the mutt a bath and also made a giant potato salad for a bbq tonight.
Heh. Gave my Dog a bath just today and had a barbeque just yesterday.

At this moment in time I'm ill with a sore throat that makes me feel like puking every time I cough. I've also got a headache, lethargy and a bunged up nose. Summer's barely been here and I've already got a summer cold. All I need now is a sunburn, coldsore and itchy mosquito bites all over to have a complete list of summer/spring ailments.

Originally Posted by Revenant
At this moment in time I'm ill with a sore throat that makes me feel like puking every time I cough. I've also got a headache, lethargy and a bunged up nose. Summer's barely been here and I've already got a summer cold. All I need now is a sunburn, coldsore and itchy mosquito bites all over to have a complete list of summer/spring ailments.
Hope you feel better soon.

Making my 900th post.

Originally Posted by Garrett
Making my 900th post.
Congrats!!

I just got back from The Day After Tomorrow. Wonderful film. I was waiting for this movie to come out before I started my summer movies. I'm glad I did. The movie was a great way to start off the summer. Next weekend I will see Harry Potter then, the weekend after that, I'll see The Chronicles of Riddick. YIPPEE SKIPPY!!!!!

Put me in your pocket...
I just got back from an very looooong weekend...and grocery shopping. At the moment I was trying to unwind....but my kids are now fighting......
....it's time to go tie them up in the clos--....errr...send them to their rooms.

Originally Posted by Revenant
At this moment in time I'm ill with a sore throat that makes me feel like puking every time I cough. I've also got a headache, lethargy and a bunged up nose.
Have you seen or at least call your doctor?
(if nothing else, to see if there is something other than a cold going around)

Are you feeling better?

Originally Posted by Aniko
At the moment I was trying to unwind....but my kids are now fighting......
....it's time to go tie them up in the clos--....errr...send them to their rooms.

I have some work to do, but seem to be able to find a lot of other things to distract me, errrrr like MoFo. maybe I need to crack the whip and get it over. yes, yes, more, more, noooo I mean stop, stop,

My life isn't written very well.
Aren't 3 day weekends great? You get a chance to do all the things you want during the weekend that you don't normally get to do during the week.

Take me for instance:

Today I did some spring cleaning. Meaning put sweaters and jackets away. Dusted the blinds (JEEZ that's tedious!) Mopped the floor. OK just so you know I have wood floors throughout my house! Dusted the cobwebs--It's frightening to me how many spiders consider my house their home--what the hell are they eating? I mean, I sucked so many webs into my vacuum that it felt like I lived in an abandoned building!

Oh and wait! I have a new puppy who thinks that my entire house is a fire hydrant! Gah! It's like I live in a giant kennel! *mumble*, damn *mumble*...dog...*mumble*...*mumble*!

Aren't 3 day weekends delightful?! Happy Memorial Day!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Originally Posted by r3port3r66
Oh and wait! I have a new puppy who thinks that my entire house is a fire hydrant! Gah! It's like I live in a giant kennel! *mumble*, damn *mumble*...dog...*mumble*...*mumble*!
I know just how you feel, I have a geriatric dog, my house has carpet all through it, (getting floor boards) just had the carpets cleaned and 2 days in a row my dog has started the day with throwing up on the clean carpet, dam........mumble......dam.......geriatric........mumble....dog