Cyberdine Systems Model 101
The Godfather

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

sorry buddy but no voting twice, Well it looks like The Godfather a film i consider to be a perfect film also is beaten 11-8 by LOTR: ROTK

NEXT BATTLE:
LOTR: Return of the king

VS.

new contender
THE PIANIST

Originally Posted by jrs
Lets vote twice...
You're an idiot, but whatever.

The Pianist

Originally Posted by poeman
Well it looks like The Godfather a film i consider to be a perfect film
If you really believe that, then why did you vote for the great, but not perfect, TRotK?

I really liked The Pianist and thought it was an exceptional film, but TRotK was so damn exciting. This ones tough...I'm choosing The Pianist for two reasons. One is the acting is superior, and two is that the cinematography is better...mainly because it wasn't 50% CGI; making it all the more inspiring to look at. TRotK is the best CGI ever used in film, I really believe that, but reality is real cinematography.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I'm voting for RotK because, as Brian said, that is CGI used properly.

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
If you really believe that, then why did you vote for the great, but not perfect, TRotK?

I really liked The Pianist and thought it was an exceptional film, but TRotK was so damn exciting. This ones tough...I'm choosing The Pianist for two reasons. One is the acting is superior, and two is that the cinematography is better...mainly because it wasn't 50% CGI; making it all the more inspiring to look at. TRotK is the best CGI ever used in film, I really believe that, but reality is real cinematography.

the godfather is my 4th favorite film

ROTK is my 3rd fav film, and also my votes are for either films so what the hey! i thought id vote against godfather for once

i vote for ROTK

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
well since The Godfather somehow lost ... and there's really no point in voting anymore, because we know which of these is going to win,

my vote goes to a great Blake Edwards film...

which must be the explanation for the Brando film losing.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

Return of the King

Return of the King

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I'm so with you Slay. The Pianist, for me that is, is just one of those films that makes me understand the losses of WWII and makes me relize I shouldn't be complaning about a d*** thing.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Return of the King
And found he was eating his shoe.

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
Originally Posted by John McClane
I'm so with you Slay. The Pianist, for me that is, is just one of those films that makes me understand the losses of WWII and makes me relize I shouldn't be complaning about a d*** thing.
Yes, The Pianist was great, and to me it was a lot better than Schindler's List which would have been a good match up actually. It also reminded a lot of another movie about the struggle of survival during tough times, which is King of the Hill. You'd probably like it.

Go away for a weekend, and The Godfather has been defeated .
Anyway Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.

LOTR: ROTK wins again

NEXT BATTLE:
LOTR: RETURN OF THE KING ( 2 WINS)

VS.

new contender
12 ANGRY MEN