Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

Yeah, I'm sure Trump fans will really take to comparisons with Obama, given how much they love the guy. That's definitely the curve they want to be graded on.

From Obama to Trump. Americas gonna need a decompression chamber.

Im just watching the "Now Playing" section on the right side of the site scroll down with all the election threads. If I was was reading them itd be like spinning a knife in my side

My point by that was all presidents have tons of unkept promises that are eventually forgotten. Gitmo was a huge talking point in 08. Hell just watch videos of Obama in 07/08 and he looks like a completely different democrat

That's totally true, and Obama deserves plenty of criticism. But Trump was elected specifically because he's not supposed to be like a typical politician. That's why he kept saying they were "all talk."

So if (when) he fails to deliver, and his supporters have to fall back on just comparing him to typical politicians, it'll show that the entire thing was bunk. That they were conned, just as so many of us said they were.

You used Hillary as an excuse for why you didn't have to explain anything he said or did. But now she's gone, and there's still nothing. Just as I thought, there's no argument there: it was just stalling for time.
What I said is I don't feel Trump voters are obligated to fight an uneven moderator- who didn't go after Hillary's voters in an identical way

Clear and direct

You talked about argumentative coherence, and that hasn't changed

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground

I have a feeling he won because modern democracy has morphed into something unacceptable. Even a simple, but logical, mind cannot ignore this...

“They might have guns but we have flowers”: French father to kid after Paris terror

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	France.png
Views:	595
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	27753  

What I said is I don't feel Trump voters are obligated to fight an uneven moderator
And what if someone else asked you the same questions? Then what's the excuse?

Whether or not you think I'm fair has absolutely no logical relationship to what Trump said about Libya, or John McCain, or anything else. This isn't an explanation, it's a dodge. And the reason you repeat it is because you have absolutely no way to reconcile your values with his behavior. If you did, you wouldn't have spent a year stalling and making up non-sequitur excuses for why you don't have to.

Here, watch this:

That's Trump lying about Libya. Let's run a little experiment: you post that video, too, and tell me if it's different for you. You'll notice it has the same content even if you post it. Weird, right? What he said does not magically change depending on whether or not the person quoting him is supportive or critical. Why, it's almost as if they have no connection to each other.

Look Yoda, you're going to spin this when I've clearly stated why I'm not going to join in on your game here of an imbalanced coverage of the election

Maybe you can go ponder all the things you were WAY OFF about this election

Look Yoda, you're going to spin this when I've clearly stated why I'm not going to join in on your game here of an imbalanced coverage of the election
Yeah, that's the ticket: stick with the same excuse even after it's been logically dismantled right in front of you.

Maybe you can go ponder all the things you were WAY OFF about this election
Only thing I was wrong about is the depth of people's hatred for Clinton. I was right about Trump's character. I had that pegged from the beginning, which is why I was able to say he'd go back on so many of the things he was promising long before he did.

Politics is a dangerous thing. It can really split people and members here can find out they may really hate each other if they are different in terms of politics. It's a very dangerous topic and that's why should be careful about how you go around discussing it...

Anyway, F*CK TRUMP. Peace out.

You haven't really dismantled anything

You do continue to demonstrate why you've been such an uneven administrator in this election

The proof is that you didn't act like this towards voters of other candidates. The further you take it the more you prove how uneven you've handled all of this

You've haven't really dismantled anything
This is how we're arguing now? Just saying "no"? Okay, great: yes I have.

Now what? At what point do you graduate from "nah uh" to actually having an adult discussion where you explain things?

The proof is that you didn't act like this towards voters of other candidates. The further you take it the more you prove how uneven you've handled all of this
Me: Here's Trump lying. Isn't this bad?
You: I'm not answering, you've been unfair.
Me: How's that mean he's not lying?
You: I'm not answering, you've been unfair.
Me: Yeah, I heard you, but even if I was...isn't this still a lie?
You: YOU'VE BEEN UNFAIR.

Haha now Yoda's writing my dialogue

I reject your entire handling of this election, and I love how it ended!

Now on to something productive

Bye

Theyre still poking even after theyve won, still having nothing to say but a chronic needling aggravation

Hey I got an idea! Since The Donald is our President, lets close this P.O.S. thread once and for all..... out of "respect" for our newly elected President? Its obviously a redundant thread now anyway (imo)

The sad thing is, the "dialogue" requires virtually no embellishment. That has literally been your argument. And now it ends the same way it began: with you sprinting away from the implications of your support.

My conscience is clear. I can proudly say what I believe, and why, for the whole world to hear. And if you can't, then I think that tells me all I need to know about how proud of it you actually are.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke

me last night, basically. (sorry, I forgot how to embed a YT vid on here)

edit: nvm. fixed!

Yoda, you'll get your response from nostromo when Trump releases his taxes.
Another reason I think Clinton didn't win is all these little talking points. The pussy video, McCain comment, Blood Coming out of her wherever, and reporter comment was her whole advertising scheme by the end. And no one cares about that crap. Maybe she could've won if instead she talked about feasability of his plans, experience, backing, his contradictions, ect. Hell Yoda would've run a better campaign.

I and many others could give a sh*t less about his "mysogonistic" comments, that single talking point campaign almost made me vote for the guy.

And I'm happy he won, the witch is finally dead. No more Clintons thank the lord