The 11th Hall of Fame

Tools    

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
Yeah, I'm game too.

Well from the rep that is five of the members and Sean (thanks Sean your approval was all that i was seeking ) that approve. So yeah the people who have finished can send me their top five whenever they want; if MM sends me five before his list i'll replace them with random extras though

Is it supposed to be our favourite performances, or our favourite characters? What I think the best performances were are not necessarily my favourite characters (though there's definitely some overlap).

Is it supposed to be our favourite performances, or our favourite characters? What I think the best performances were are not necessarily my favourite characters (though there's definitely some overlap).
It's up to you. I'll be posting it as best characters but if you want to vote for your favourite performances; go for it.

Well from the rep that is five of the members and Sean (thanks Sean your approval was all that i was seeking ) that approve. So yeah the people who have finished can send me their top five whenever they want; if MM sends me five before his list i'll replace them with random extras though

I'm over here throwing all kinds of moral support and I get grief, grief, grief.

Well, I would have to find a link for Good Bye Lenin for that.
I found an extremely good quality (for stream standards) link, but there's no subtitles.

However, if you can find an srt file that syncs correctly, you can add it to the video...

Well i was wondering if anyone would be interested in a best character award that i'll reveal before the movies?
I like it! And will send you my list soon.
Don't know it is optional, if anyone thinks it is dumb or pointless please say i just liked Citizens idea and wanted to add something myself.
I think it's very cool that you're adding your personal touch to this Hof. That's why I like to see different people host each time as it brings a freshness to the Hofs. I'm looking at you MM for the 12th

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Good Bye Lenin!

I don't have to much to say about this one. I thought the performances in the film were pretty strong. In particular I really liked Daniel Bruhl's performance. Unfortunately, the subject matter made this really not my type of film. There were a lot of times were the film tried to come off as funny and it just didn't work for me. I've come to realize that I don't like a lot of films who have characters which are ill. This isn't always the case, but it is sometimes a trend. There's nothing really totally negative about the film but there isn't much that really pops out either. This is just one of those films where I feel as if there isn't much to talk about and it is one that will vanish from my memory fairly quickly.

-