Country Music Tournament

Tools    

1.The Oak Ridge Boys-Elvira vs Gretchen Peters - Idlewild

2. Kris Kristofferson - Border Lord vs Kathy Mattea - 18 Wheels And A Dozen Roses

3. Uncle Lucius - Keep the Wolves Away vs Mel McDaniel - Stand Up

4. Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers - Islands In The Stream vs Kenny Rogers - The Gambler

5. Brandi Carlile - Turpentine vs Emmylou Harris - Wayfaring Stranger

6. Ernest Tubb - Thanks A Lot vs Jason Isbell - Something More Than Free*

7. Billy Joe Shaver ft. Willie Nelson - Hard To Be an Outlaw vs Dean Martin & Ricky Nelson - My Rifle, My Pony and Me

8. Waylon Jennings - Bob Wills is Still the King vs Kenny Rogers - Lucille

Is there a plan to finish this tourney? One whole week since the last post...sheesh!
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Messaged them. Topsy and Ned are on most days so i should either get their noms or at least get told they are out soon. I'm not sure about Destiny; so to be fair i need to give her another few days since it was me that didn't tell her. So three days after this post if i haven't gotten the votes or been told they aren't taking part, we'll move on.

Sorry about the delay, i thought i'd give them time to get their votes in before i messaged them then i just forgot about it since i wasn't a part of this originally obviously. I'll remember this time though.

1 Elvira
2 18 Wheels and A Dozen Roses--- Its my own song i nom so naturally.
3 Stand Up
4 Island In The Stream
5 Wayfaring Stranger
6 Thanks A Lot
7 My Rifle My Pony and Me
8 Bob Wills Is Still The King

1.The Oak Ridge Boys-Elvira vsGretchen Peters - Idlewild
2.Kris Kristofferson - Border Lord vs Kathy Mattea----18 Wheels And A Dozen Roses
3.Uncle Lucius - Keep the Wolves Away vs Mel McDaniel - Stand Up
4. Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers - Islands In The Stream vs Kenny Rogers - The Gambler
urgh tough one-depends on wether i feel down or camp
5.Brandi Carlile - Turpentine vs Emmylou Harris - Wayfaring Stranger
6.Ernest Tubb - Thanks A Lot vs Jason Isbell - Something More Than Free
7.Billy Joe Shaver ft. Willie Nelson - Hard To Be an Outlaw vs Dean Martin & Ricky Nelson - My Rifle, My Pony and Me
8.Waylon Jennings - Bob Wills is Still the King vs Kenny Rogers - Lucille

1.The Oak Ridge Boys-Elvira 5 vs Gretchen Peters - Idlewild 3
2.Kris Kristofferson - Border Lord 3 vs Kathy Mattea----18 Wheels And A Dozen Roses 5
3.Uncle Lucius - Keep the Wolves Away 5 vs Mel McDaniel - Stand Up 3
4. Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers - Islands In The Stream 3 vs Kenny Rogers - The Gambler 5
5.Brandi Carlile - Turpentine 5 vs Emmylou Harris - Wayfaring Stranger 3
6.Ernest Tubb - Thanks A Lot 6 vs Jason Isbell - Something More Than Free 2
7.Billy Joe Shaver ft. Willie Nelson - Hard To Be an Outlaw 4 vs Dean Martin & Ricky Nelson - My Rifle, My Pony and Me 5
8.Waylon Jennings - Bob Wills is Still the King 3 vs Kenny Rogers - Lucille 5

Match 7 was the only tie, if you guys are still ok with it i broke the tie again that's why match seven has 9 votes instead of 8. Sorry to whoever nominated Hard To Be an Outlaw. I'll get the quarter finals up shortly.

Quarter Finals

1.Dean Martin & Ricky Nelson - My Rifle, My Pony and Me vs Uncle Lucius - Keep the Wolves Away

2.Brandi Carlile - Turpentine vs Kenny Rogers - Lucille

3.The Oak Ridge Boys-Elvira vs Kathy Mattea----18 Wheels And A Dozen Roses

4.Kenny Rogers - The Gambler vs Ernest Tubb - Thanks A Lot

Quarter Finals

Dean Martin & Ricky Nelson - My Rifle, My Pony and Me vs Uncle Lucius - Keep the Wolves Away
Brandi Carlile - Turpentine vs Kenny Rogers - Lucille
The Oak Ridge Boys-Elvira vs Kathy Mattea----18 Wheels And A Dozen Roses
Kenny Rogers - The Gambler vs Ernest Tubb - Thanks A Lot

Quarter Finals

1.Dean Martin & Ricky Nelson - My Rifle, My Pony and Me vs Uncle Lucius - Keep the Wolves Away

3.The Oak Ridge Boys-Elvira vs Kathy Mattea - 18 Wheels And A Dozen Roses

Quarter Finals

4.Kenny Rogers - The Gambler
vs Ernest Tubb - Thanks A Lot

Quarter Finals

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Quarter Finals

Quarter Finals

I'll keep this open until the eight members who voted last round have voted again, anyone who is part of this tournament that didn't vote last round is of course welcome to vote this time. If after say three days we're still waiting on votes i'll message whoever we are waiting on.
1My Rifle My Pony and Me
2 Lucille
3 18 Wheels and A Dozen Roses
4 The Gambler

sorry Camo, I've been up in the 'Pool
here's mine :

Thankfully there were no ties this time as i didn't really want to break any myself this far into it. Will get the semi finals up in a minute.

1.Dean Martin & Ricky Nelson - My Rifle, My Pony and Me 6 vs Uncle Lucius - Keep the Wolves Away 2

2.Brandi Carlile - Turpentine 3 vs Kenny Rogers - Lucille 5

3.The Oak Ridge Boys-Elvira 2 vs Kathy Mattea----18 Wheels And A Dozen Roses 6

4.Kenny Rogers - The Gambler 5 vs Ernest Tubb - Thanks A Lot 3