What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

That's a first! I had no idea what the picture would be (that reveal at the end was the best part!)

What did the crowd shout near the end? I never heard a crowd do that before. (I know they usually start clapping before the last line of the song at sporting events, but never heard them shout in unison before.) Whatever it was - I didn't like the interruption. Is this something that only happens at hockey games?

That's first! I had no idea what the picture would be (that reveal at the end was the best part!)

What did the crowd shout near the end? I never heard a crowd do that before. (I know they usually start clapping before the last line of the song at sporting events, but never heard them shout in unison before.) Whatever it was - I didn't like the interruption. Is this something that only happens at hockey games?
Ive no idea

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

I think that's probably David Garibaldi. He was on "America's Got Talent" a few years ago. He's amazing.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

I wasnt ready to hear what I did when I hit play
This video is not available

I surely wasn't ready for this!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Is that a good thing or bad thing? Can't tell by what you've posted here.
It kinda gave me a jump at first when she started singing, I thought itd be something mellow and harmonious. Not my cup of tea

Not one video in particular, but lately I've been enjoying the videos of people running over protesters with their cars.
This one is perfect. All these Trump supporters are jumping on this guys car, running in front of it, and then howling like sheep theyre being run over. The cops standing right there do nothing to the driver because they know theyre hysterical idiots.

Murica'

This one is perfect. All these Trump supporters are jumping on this guys car, running in front of it, and then howling like sheep theyre being run over. The cops standing right there do nothing to the driver because they know theyre hysterical idiots.

Murica'
Except those aren't Trump supporters; they're anti Trump protesters.

This is a decent compilation video-

I feel I've come to know you, Tongo. Because I knew something like that must be on the way!

On a serious note - there are a lot of good music meditation & guided meditation videos on YouTube, but what is even more disturbing than a prank is getting into an alpha state with a meditation video and then be jolted by the commercials that every YouTube video over 5 minutes long is littered with.

thank